Presentation before the beer

Galabyca

Ensign
Apr 23, 2018
RSI Handle
Galabyca
Before to drink myself under the table, I'll present "right now to farm likes and become a true member of this glorious organization". It's a joke, I'm not drinking so much :ghost:

Twenty-four years old. My favorite tags on Steam have always been Strategy, Simulation, Economic, Management, 4X, City Builder and Construction. However, sometimes, I really enjoy to lose myself into big worlds, like in Fallout :two_hearts:, WoW or Skyrim.

Star Citizen brought me here because it's a mix of everything I like in gaming : adventures and trading. However, when I started to play the game, I was a little bit lost and was feeling alone. Everything seemed broad to me in this huge universe without precise instructions and tips. After that, I started to look for a clan where some "mentors" might maybe help me to progress and answer my questions so help me having more fun in this game. I found TEST, the most serious and well structured clan for this game (from far!). So here I am.

In real life, I trade too! :blush: I'm a co-owner of a business named Nostalgeeks. We are selling retro video games / systems (SNES, Sega, Gamecube, etc.) on eBay around the world.

"The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary.” – Alexander Elder

Cheers :beers:!

Irishnutcase

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Irishnutcase
Before to drink myself under the table, I'll present "right now to farm likes and become a true member of this glorious organization". It's a joke, I'm not drinking so much :ghost:
You're a Canadian but don't drink too much? @Blind Owl is this considered a unicorn in canada? Oh and farming likes? Welcome home to, https://testsquadron.com/threads/please-dont-like-my-thread-campaign.4546/ You'll love us, one of us, one of us, one of us.

I started to look for a clan where some "mentors" might maybe help me to progress and answer my questions so help me having more fun in this game. I found TEST said:
Hehehehe he said serious and well structured lol. Come see us on drunk roaming (gameing for now) fridays, and say that.

Last edited:

Morten

Space Marshal
May 1, 2018
RSI Handle
mmeyer
Welcome! Fights or Races i'm on ;)
The best trades is if everyone feel its a good bargin.
/mmeyer

Forgot your password?