probably the best review of elite. which is why sc will surpass it!

SPRNinja

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 20, 2014
RSI Handle
SPRNinja
damn i loved X3 back in the day, X-Afterbirth was like having bowel surgery, in the woods, with a stick

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
I can't get past the ship shapes. They all seem so boring.
Augh, this a thousand times. Everything is some variation on a flying arrowhead. The Eagle is the only one that actually has wings and a distinct profile. I can usually ignore it, but the ships are so BORING. It's space, aerodynamics means nothing! Give me a big chunky rectangle with exciting accents and lots of guns! Give me graceful ovoids with a command tower! Give me slender blade like vessels that bristle with menace! If you're going to have a game that relies as heavily on visuals as ED does, put some freaking love into the ships!
[/rant]

Oh... um. Sorry about that.

Krystal LeChuck

Meme Meister
Staff member
Officer
Jun 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Krystal
Speak not of X-Abortion

That damn game, I pretty much pre ordering all games now due to that massive failure, its was my own fault for not paying attention to the warning signs (testers / reveiwers were only allowed to play a small scripted video, nothing else)
X-Rebirth is finally great on v3.50 with all bugs fixed and extended content. You should give it another chance!

Sol Invictus

Commander
Mar 15, 2015
RSI Handle
Sol Invictus
X-Rebirth is finally great on v3.50 with all bugs fixed and extended content. You should give it another chance!
I'm re-downloading X-Rebirth at the moment. Got it on steam so lets see if it's any better.
I had it the day it came out and was quite happy apart from all the bugs!

Krystal LeChuck

Meme Meister
Staff member
Officer
Jun 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Krystal
I'm re-downloading X-Rebirth at the moment. Got it on steam so lets see if it's any better.
I had it the day it came out and was quite happy apart from all the bugs!
One thing I don't see in game yet and is the only downer for me, is the lack of TrackIR support.

Forgot your password?