Crimtic

Captain
Dec 4, 2017
RSI Handle
Crimtic
Why is it brown? Is that... poo?
Look closer....... that is a bed pan.
DS is FULL OF IT!!!!!!!!!!!
To me it looks like a plane left its mark on the side of the ship. you can see those "wheels" and "wings" although now that i think about it... What in the world would a plane figure that is made of brown stuff have to do with the ship.

Takeiteasy

Admiral
May 21, 2017
RSI Handle
Takeiteasy

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I have an idea for something that CIG can create & gift to all those who backed SC & SQ42 during development. For some reason I get the feeling that when the game finally goes live, DS will try to file a lawsuit against CIG for royalties claiming that he helped benefit them by driving countless people towards them. This of course will be laughed out of every court that he attempts this in & he'll have to pay CIG's legal fees for the frivolous lawsuits. My idea is something similar to a device that they have in WoW which when activated makes all of those (player avatars & NPCs) within a certain range start dancing. In this case, it'll be like a flash bang that pumps out stupid music & makes things animate in goofy manners. It can be called the "Smart Bomb". Perfect for screwing with a group of depressed alcoholics moping at a bar or toss it into a combat situation in the middle of your adversaries to watch them all bust loose helplessly for a few sec while you take over without having to attack them at all. Of course, once the device ends its effect the surface areas where it had been effecting are all slippery from the layers of salt that would have been deposited.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
This is in the post about Derrick but too much fun not to post it here too:

How Derrick found out we are all Idiots:

Lol, whoever updated this many thanks your photoshop skills far surpass my own. Excellent work on the eyebrows :-D

Forgot your password?