Prototype TEST Aurora Serial #00/20

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I might be the odd one out since I never had an Aurora, I took the Mustang Alpha as my first ship, and for all its flaws, I still love it :kissing_heart:

Any chance of having a model of the reworked version later on @RiceMaiden ?
This is acceptable if you were not part of TEST when you did it. It is also acceptable if were were part of TEST when you did it.

:)

Last edited:

MegaMonkey

Vice Admiral
Sep 12, 2017
RSI Handle
MegaMonkey
This is acceptable if you were not part of TEST when you did it. It is also acceptable if were were part of TEST when you did it.
I do have 40$ in store credits, so when the time comes where all TEST members are called upon to fly their Auroras in a display of dominance across the galaxy(s?) I will be ready

RiceMaiden

Admiral
Jan 21, 2017
RSI Handle
RiceMaiden
I am super excited for this.
Although shipping might still be an issue. :P
Sadly it will be. For this first sale, it will be US only. I've got enough hoops to jump through with work and setting up the sale currently that getting international shipping figured out is too much at the moment (CIG wants to know costs before the sale... flat rate US shipping was easy to give them... flat rate international shipping is stupid expensive). Goals for a second sale include international shipping.

When they do go on sale, they will $13usd which will include the aforementioned US shipping.

Look what arrived over the weekend!

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
13usd inc postage seems awfully low! Don't forget you need to cover your costs (materials, time) as well as covering the cost and depreciation of your laser/3d equipment??

RiceMaiden

Admiral
Jan 21, 2017
RSI Handle
RiceMaiden
13usd inc postage seems awfully low! Don't forget you need to cover your costs (materials, time) as well as covering the cost and depreciation of your laser/3d equipment??
As part of my fan-permission agreement, I'm only allowed to cover material costs and shipping. I might be able to cover time but at this point I was just happy to run a sale.

In the future I'll see what I can do on the agreements to be more business like... however I'm not allowed to make a profit so this isn't a viable long term solution should I want to make them for a living.

Dakuisha

Vice Admiral
Aug 13, 2017
RSI Handle
Dakuisha
Sadly it will be. For this first sale, it will be US only. I've got enough hoops to jump through with work and setting up the sale currently that getting international shipping figured out is too much at the moment (CIG wants to know costs before the sale... flat rate US shipping was easy to give them... flat rate international shipping is stupid expensive). Goals for a second sale include international shipping.
Well if you ever do offer shipping to the UK I'll definitely jump at the chance to get one. :slight_smile:

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
As part of my fan-permission agreement, I'm only allowed to cover material costs and shipping. I might be able to cover time but at this point I was just happy to run a sale.

In the future I'll see what I can do on the agreements to be more business like... however I'm not allowed to make a profit so this isn't a viable long term solution should I want to make them for a living.
Very interesting. Thanks!

Forgot your password?