PSA: Check your email for possible Invictus discount code

Brictoria

Rear Admiral
Apr 15, 2022
RSI Handle
Brictoria
Earlier today, I received an email which had been sent to one of my "referrals" (From around Citizencon last year) and included a code that could be used by that account (Supposedly non-transferrable) for 10% off a single purchase during invictus with a maximum discount of $100.

If you have secondary accounts (whether Alts or "referrals), it may be worth looking to see if you received a similar email - you can gift purchases (made with $, not credits) made on those accounts to your main account, so this would give you a little added savings over what you could otherwise save during the event.

Email subject:
Get started with 10% OFF at Invictus Launch Week!
Message body:
We are one day away from one of our most exciting events of the year! Join us at Invictus Launch Week from May 19-30 to see Star Citizen's most iconic military ships up close. Immerse yourself as different manufacturers take over the convention halls. Don't miss the chance to free fly and be part of the celebration!

Please enjoy an exclusive 10% discount during Invictus, just for you. Restrictions apply.

USE CODE: <<SNIP>>
(Apply at Checkout | Non-transferrable | Single-Use | Maximum Savings is $100 USD | Expires May 30, 2023 20:00 UTC | Not valid on Merchandise)

Brictoria

Rear Admiral
Apr 15, 2022
RSI Handle
Brictoria
Woah weird, but cool... I think if you have subscribed at centurion level for 12 months you get a discount just like this, are you subscribed at all?
My main is subscribed - This popped for an "alt"\referral account, though, which has only ever purchased a starter pack last year (I thought it had "gifted" it to my main, but it was stil there).

I've gone through my other 9 "referrals" and turned on "Personalised offers" in the email settings as they were not active for some reason... It would have been nice to have multiple coupons for this sale, but it seems that's not to be.

BTW, the subscriber discount is 10% (max $50) for 12 months at Centurion, or 20% (max $100) for 12 months at Imperator, while this is 10% (max $100). My main has an imperator code waiting to be used, and has used one last year for the WB Roughneck pack - LTI Expanse, Freelancer Max, Prospector, and Vulture for $405 is probably as close to (or maybe better than) what I could get those ships for using CCU's... And made up for missing the Entrepreneur pack.

Brictoria

Rear Admiral
Apr 15, 2022
RSI Handle
Brictoria
Coupon are working for other accounts, just tested it with an alt and used it on my main
Thanks for testing that - I was looking at grabbing a fury or 2 during Invictus, but wasn't happy about having to choose between either paying more on my main, or using the alt and missing the free paints with them.

Forgot your password?