Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Blind Owl likes this post.
He does? Wait, HE DOES!
Wow, even our glorious leader has recognized @Blind Owl 's talents. Way to go Owl!
Senpai has noticed me!
@Blind Owl likes all the posts........ AND beer.....LOTS of beer.
He does? Wait, HE DOES!!
Also @Blind Owl has the most likes too, so people like Owl just as much as Owl likes them.

Good to know...

...and wait a minute, how do we know it's the *real* Blind Owl who likes that post?
Because he just stood up.
Because the real @Blind Owl would drink to that... and he's probably opening up another cold one to drink to this right now.
I'll cheers to that! :beers:

Schmunkel

Space Marshal
Jul 2, 2014
RSI Handle
schmunkel
The forum "ranks" are purely based on points achieved in the forums (earned by posting/doing the achievements). Ir doesnt have any correlation to your actual position in the ORG. For example, I am a "commander" in the forums, and rightfully a "cadet" as stated in my RSI profile (I think I was ensign before, maybe I am just crazy). .
Wait, so I have been calling people that outrank me sir and doing push-ups when told for no reason?

Miasmic

Commander
Jul 8, 2017
RSI Handle
Miasmic
We better post a lot of personal information!

I switched from smoking to vaping. It was a bad choice. Now I run out of batteries during field exercises and I can taste how bad the food at camp is.
Basically I'm really bored at work.
Anyways, I love each and every one of you but especially YOU.
Lt. can't turn out your smoking lamp though!!! I wish I would have vaped while I was in. I was artillery, we had plenty of trucks to charge from lol. You are certainly right on the food though xD, vaping can't cover up that slop. Chilli-Mac M.R.E's ftw.

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
(*We had a bot that confirmed RSI profiles and forum IDs, but it complicates the sign up procedure. I don't want to say that a lot of people are technologically illiterate and easily confused, but a lot of people are technologically illiterate and easily confused, so we dropped it.)

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
[QUOTE

If Blind Owl does not like a post a search party must be formed to find him to be sure he is still alive[/QUOTE]
If Blind Owl does not like a post a search party must be formed to find him to be sure he is still alive
His mom would call me[/QUOTE]
Y'all quotes are fucked. Haha

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
He's just a very generous bird.

So what do I do with all these pitchforks?
You know what to do with them. Don't be coy with us.

This is a TEST forum?
I don't know, is it??

I am Rhris Coberts.

I will see myself out now
Will the real Chris Roberts please stand up?

So by posting here, one becomes a full member of TEST? Got it.
It's included with the package, read the fine print. It's right next to the part that says, and I quote,
"The party of of the first part..." is hereinafter called: "the party of the first part..." and
"The party of of the second part..." is hereinafter called: "the party of the second part...

Blonde Owl please.like my very drunken post. I have many beers and typing isn'tvery good.

Blonde Owl hahaha that's funny because drunk and CBA fixing it.
Blonde Ale?

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
@Montoya is there a way we can lock the marketplace down so that we know that we are only giving our ships out to actual test members? If not that's fine but I don't want to be giving out freebies to people who are not actually a part of our group... I can always do the confirm part the way you stated but it would be easier if we know only confirmed test members only had access to it.

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
@Montoya is there a way we can lock the marketplace down so that we know that we are only giving our ships out to actual test members? If not that's fine but I don't want to be giving out freebies to people who are not actually a part of our group... I can always do the confirm part the way you stated but it would be easier if we know only confirmed test members only had access to it.
There is no button we can push, you would have to check the member list https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/TEST/members

Typically the people who would respond to your post should have a long posting history here, that would be the most obvious way.

Tealwraith

Heresy detector
Donor
May 31, 2017
RSI Handle
Tealwraith
I just came here trying to find out how to buy one of the cool TEST Squadron fidget spinners I saw Glorious Leader Montoya enjoying and ended up accidentally joining. Now, I was in the process of trying to find a cool guild for 3.0 and I could see from the propagand, er, uh, TEST videos, that this is the coolest org ever, so it all worked out and I lived happily ever after. Teh End. Oh, that reminds me, is there a link for those spinners, yet?

Forgot your password?