PSA: Not everybody that posts in here is in TEST Squadron

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
I think I need to make this clear because I keep seeing members who are not aware of this fact.

Very early on when we started these forums, we decided that keeping them open to all would be more fun.

Thus, not every person who posts in here is a member of the glorious TEST Squadron.

You should also be aware that anybody can come here and claim they are Chris Roberts, but that does not make it true. You can always make sure a person says who they say they are by asking them to PM you on Spectrum to confirm*.

(*We had a bot that confirmed RSI profiles and forum IDs, but it complicates the sign up procedure. I don't want to say that a lot of people are technologically illiterate and easily confused, but a lot of people are technologically illiterate and easily confused, so we dropped it.)

The main purpose of this forum is for TEST members to communicate, but you do not have to be a TEST member to register here.

Thank you for reading this far!

Blind Owl likes this post.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Wonderful that the forum is open to all.

Is there no way to have the bit under the forum name say "Testie in waiting" or words to that effect? - How someone be a Rear Admirable in Test if they are not... in Test?

just assume everyone here is a spai for some org or other and you won't go wrong

I am a spai for Squadron 999 [TESTES]
I am here Spying on behalf of TWRL, the TEST Weapons Research Lab. Always looking out for the next big weapons idea to come out of this rabble of drunks. (and I mean rabble in an friendly way.)

Last edited:

Miasmic

Commander
Jul 8, 2017
RSI Handle
Miasmic
- How someone be a Rear Admirable in Test if they are not... in Test?
The forum "ranks" are purely based on points achieved in the forums (earned by posting/doing the achievements). Ir doesnt have any correlation to your actual position in the ORG. For example, I am a "commander" in the forums, and rightfully a "cadet" as stated in my RSI profile (I think I was ensign before, maybe I am just crazy). .

Forgot your password?