[PSA] Please screenshot all interactions with poachers.

NKato

Grand Admiral
Apr 25, 2014
RSI Handle
NKato
Cos' The_administrator will try to cover his tracks? And CIG doesn't keep chat logs? Oh I had a rather amusing chat with him, but screens are on my work pc :( will post tomorrow.
I really have no words for you that are safe to publish here right now. While I do appreciate you did get screengrabs, but name-dropping? Come on.

GrammarGestapo

Pro Chat Necromancer
Jun 8, 2014
RSI Handle
TheGrammarpolice
I really have no words for you that are safe to publish here right now. While I do appreciate you did get screengrabs, but name-dropping? Come on.
Everyone knows about The_Administrator NKAto. He isn't name dropping. At this point it's common knowledge and doesn't need to be protected.

No offense, but in this case I really think you're just looking for an excuse to dig at sven.

S

svenrichter

Cos' The_administrator will try to cover his tracks? And CIG doesn't keep chat logs?
What's the worst that can happen? He stops chatting people up? Switch accounts like he will after getting banned? You have to calm your mammaries, brah.

Reactions: Tooterfish

Tooterfish

Vice Admiral
Donor
Nov 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Tooterfish
Cos' The_administrator will try to cover his tracks? And CIG doesn't keep chat logs? Oh I had a rather amusing chat with him, but screens are on my work pc :( will post tomorrow.
That guy? Why does he have to cover his tracks? He approached me too and seemed like a pretty nice guy. Asked if I wanted to join his org and away he went. I mentioned him in Chat and asked if anybody knew him because I was curious and all I got was OMG THATS HARASSMENT SEND ME YOUR CHAT SCREENSHOT CIG NEEDS TO HEAR ABOUT THIS HE SHOULD BE BANNED. Well, I respectfully disagree and it is my respectful opinion that no.

S

svenrichter

That guy? Why does he have to cover his tracks? He approached me too and seemed like a pretty nice guy. Asked if I wanted to join his org and away he went. I mentioned him in Chat and asked if anybody knew him because I was curious and all I got was OMG THATS HARASSMENT SEND ME YOUR CHAT SCREENSHOT CIG NEEDS TO HEAR ABOUT THIS HE SHOULD BE BANNED. Well, I respectfully disagree and it is my respectful opinion that no.
Agreed, my chat with him was actually amusing. 9/11 would mess with again.

Reactions: Tooterfish

Tooterfish

Vice Admiral
Donor
Nov 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Tooterfish
Maybe we should take initiative and approach the esteemed gentleman from now on. He may perhaps prefer to indulge in our musings until questioning the mental fortitude of his pickings.

NKato

Grand Admiral
Apr 25, 2014
RSI Handle
NKato
*shrug*

Your experiences with him may be different from the others. I may be overreacting, but I still think the guy needs to piss off.

I'm done here.

Last edited:
C

CaptainHavoc

I would like to see examples of the intimidation part you spoke of.
I see that you're in test, which is greatly associated with having fun and drinking booze. Would you like to join NAMBLA because you're in Test? You fuck.

Forgot your password?