[PSA] - TEST / Star Citizen TableTop RPG Events

Egriz

Grand Pooh-Bear
Donor
Jan 25, 2014
RSI Handle
Egriz
Attention all! Come one, come all, to our upcoming TEST / Star Citizen themed tabletop adventures!

Interested in Tabletop RPGs?
Interested in Space?
Interested in TEST Squadron?
Interested in having fun?

If you answered 'Yes!' to any of the above, head on over to the 'step-1' organization thread FOUND HERE

Answered 'No' to any of the questions? Click here and rethink your options.

We will be organizing a Role-play friendly tabletop adventure surrounding Star Citizen. While this may not stick to be 100% accurate to SC lore, it will be mainly Star Citizen themed and will lead to a great time! We will probably be using an online service such as Roll20

No experience required!

Here's a more obvious link for the lazy people that will just click on this thread and then click this link without reading any of the contents: https://testsquadron.com/threads/table-top-test-via-roll20-net.2591/

Please ask away with any questions you may have. Right now we just need to get a gauge of interest so we can begin the preliminary steps of organization.

Reactions: Scavar

Scavar

Rear Admiral
Apr 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Scavar
Heyo everyone! I'm here to answer any questions you might have as well. For the moment I'm the preliminary person slated as the GM(Game Master, often known as DM Dungeon Master) but I'm not the only one with experience GMing or who has shown interest in doing so!

So come one, come all, come pretend to be someone you're not!

Forgot your password?