PTU 2.4 INVITE SAT 5/21 for SUBS

ratfeast

Space Marshal
Apr 11, 2016
RSI Handle
ratfeast
I'm trusting you ladies and gentlemen to take full advantage of 2.4 PTU. I shall be living vicariously through y'all, as my invite is sitting useless while I'm out of town. *Sniffle*

Crash hard for me. I expect to see burning Beerfarers.
You need to be a subscriber, join up and you'll probably get in ,in the next wave. I traded in a ship and got a bunch of junk for my hanger; that may help too. And, thanks for the heads up Murderer.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
You need to be a subscriber, join up and you'll probably get in ,in the next wave. I traded in a ship and got a bunch of junk for my hanger; that may help too. And, thanks for the heads up Murderer.
Oh I have the invite. Been a subscriber for a while. I'm just deployed ATM, and won't be home until mid June.
*sheds a single digital tear*

Reactions: AstroSam

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
your heart and soul is welcome in my copilot seat. together we will set the verse on fire in a reign of beer and crashing.
I'll be with you in spirit. Do us proud Sir Arnold. I expect many glorious deaths in a blaze of alcohol fueled explosions.

Reactions: AstroSam

Mog_No_1

Captain
Donor
May 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Was trying the patch it but is ssssssssssooooooooooooooooo slow, think everyone else is SC is patching as well, you'd think over $100million they'd have bought enough bandwidth for this sort of thing. Might be quicker to write and code my own SC than patch theirs? o_O

Forgot your password?