Star Citizen Patch 3.20.0 Alpha Patch 3.20.0 has been released to the PTU, and is now available to test! Patch should now show: VERSION 3.20.0-PTU.8671107. It is strongly recommended that players...
- Seraphim Station
- Automated Cargo Transfer and New Cargo Packing System
With the changes for the Hull C comes a complete rewrite of how the cargo system places cargo into ships (any ships, not just the Hull C). Previous versions of the system only dealt with 1 SCU containers, and could use fairly simple logic for placement or removal. We are now supporting various sized boxes to be placed in the cargo holds (1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 24, and 32) as well as supporting various orientations of placement in the grid to work around grid obstructions. This also includes temporary tractor beam strength changes to support the attachment/detachment of those various sized boxes using the tractor beam. Cargo grids have also been extended to support non-cargo box attachments and also the smaller mission hand held boxes.
- New Mission: Illegal Salvage Coverup Mission
Ships and Vehicles
- New Ship: MISC Hull-C
- Underground Facilities - Rastar Update
- Wheeled Vehicle Handling Improvements
- AI Ship Difficulty Rebalance
- Vaulting & Mantling - Air Ledge Grab Improvements
- Mining Stability and Polish
- Updated EAC SDK to 1.15.5