Quantum Internet? Wha....?

Snakey

Grand Admiral
Donor
Jul 15, 2015
RSI Handle
SNKYGMG
So if I look at an empty stein, it will create beer in another? Genius!
Basically, when you acknowledge the fact that there is no beer, it understands that it's being observed and creates another, fully opposite beer. So your drinking sentient beer! Stop it you madman!!!!

Reactions: CrudeSasquatch

Snakey

Grand Admiral
Donor
Jul 15, 2015
RSI Handle
SNKYGMG
Hmmm by simply trying it out? If the universe gets broken we need to stop xD
Or keep carrying on! Unless they have mcaffee installed....
So how are we sure these particles aren't the 1s and 0s that govern the super computer that is our universe?
They are.

They're literally the universes binary, so we're revelling against the system! Outlaw country!!!!!!!

This is why it's sooo fucking genius! Because when life gives you particles, use them to make a computer that can do shit instantly and one day be used as a super weapon to end all of the universes acomplisments!

ThomSirveaux

Space Marshal
Sep 12, 2014
RSI Handle
Thom_Sirveaux
I hear a lot of fancy shmancy words here, but can any of you guys set the time on my VCR? It's been been flashing "12:00" for 27 years...just flashing...endlessly.
Yes. It's actually quite easy.

Step 1: Get a double bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
Step 2: Git Gud

Carlos Spicyweiner

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2015
RSI Handle
DMGunslinger
Okay, tried all that stuff. Now I have a double bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science from a school in Tajikistan(cost me $27)and I have put it to good use. In accordance with the advice provided by my networking professor, I have smashed my VCR with a sledge hammer, and purchased a blu ray disc player with all the bells and whistles...including a clock...and directions that read like VCR directions.

ThomSirveaux

Space Marshal
Sep 12, 2014
RSI Handle
Thom_Sirveaux
Okay, tried all that stuff. Now I have a double bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science from a school in Tajikistan(cost me $27)and I have put it to good use. In accordance with the advice provided by my networking professor, I have smashed my VCR with a sledge hammer, and purchased a blu ray disc player with all the bells and whistles...including a clock...and directions that read like VCR directions.
That's where you went wrong: never get directions that read like VCR directions! Get directions that read like Microwave instructions and it will all become clear!

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
That's where you went wrong: never get directions that read like VCR directions! Get directions that read like Microwave instructions and it will all become clear!
Very true. In a quantum universe the VCR directions are linked to the Microwave directions and when one is read the other becomes more accurate

Reactions: Uruwashii

ThomSirveaux

Space Marshal
Sep 12, 2014
RSI Handle
Thom_Sirveaux
sounds like its time for a micro brewery.
If I had the time, I'd totally start a micro brew called Quantum Alehouse, or some hipstery shit like that. Name all of the brews either after physicists or their theories and rake in the dough... or yeast... whichever comes first.

Reactions: Thugari

Thugari

Space Marshal
Mar 11, 2016
RSI Handle
Thugari
If I had the time, I'd totally start a micro brew called Quantum Alehouse, or some hipstery shit like that. Name all of the brews either after physicists or their theories and rake in the dough... or yeast... whichever comes first.
micro brewery and the Doppler effect, its gotta be win/win

Forgot your password?