Questions about how to best play CCU game

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
Oh! Okay, looks like I slightly misunderstood the rules on gifting there. I just re-read them: they say you can’t gift “Pledges made with partial or full Store Credit”, which I thought meant that to be giftable, a CCU’d ship must be made up from:
  • a base ship bought with 100% cash - sounds like this part is correct - and
  • the upgrades had to be bought with 100% cash too. So I was wrong about that part?
That’s good to know. Thanks again!
For exemple that is how I recycle store credit with my store. I buy a token with 100% cash, and when I can I use only credits for CCUs in the path. Of course since most of my stock is in buyback I need to repurchase them with cash, but in general I can recycle around 30% of the final melt price with store credit.

Reactions: Raven_King

Raven_King

Grand Admiral
Donor
Jan 17, 2021
RSI Handle
Raven_King
Of course since most of my stock is in buyback I need to repurchase them with cash
Aah, right, because you only get 1 buyback token every three months, and you need to do far more buying back than that, which you can still do with cash. For us non-traders, we can buy one thing back with store credit with our once-per-three-months buyback token, right? Are the base ships in melted pledges which you have bought back with a token and store credit giftable? I assume not.

Forgot your password?