Shortspark
"Don't let anyone tell you what to do. Join TEST now!"

Zaraphandox

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 13, 2014
RSI Handle
Zaraphandox
"Attention TEST fleet, accelerate to ramming speed and commence operation kamikaze."

"We lost the entire fleet in yesterday's attack on one hornet."

Rids-frinic

Vice Admiral
Donor
Jul 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Rids-frinic
"You may fire when ready Gridley.... uh huh.... yes.... I am aware of the children... Don't you get all ethical on me now, they knew better!... That was my beer they spilled, not yours!... It was the last of my private stock of fat tire... yes, it's the only way!... Oh Jesus Tap-dancing Christ, just shut up about all that punishment fitting the crime b.s.!...fine ... have it your way... ... ... ... ... ... ... *CRACK!*... *thud*... Finally, now to give those kids a lesson on respect for my beer."

"Sir, i feel the need to address you on a very important matter... well you see... that school bus filled with the kids who you let on board for a tour... well, don't you find it a little bit drastic to be firing on them and possibly somewhat unethical?... But it was just a beer!... We have a whole drop tank filled with beer from our last port!... Is this the only way we can resolve this?... But really! it was JUST BEER! I could understand if they were murderers and rapists but this just doesn't seem right, shouldn't the punishment fit the crime?... thank you sir for understanding... oh, is that the bottle they spilled?... what do you want to show me?... wait! but i thought!..."*CRACK!*... *thud*

Romil

Space Marshal
Feb 12, 2015
RSI Handle
Romil
When asked about TEST Squadron, 9 out of 10 UEE commanding officers said "Who are you and how did you get past security?"

Forgot your password?