Quotes for TEST Squadron!

JacknHoffa

Lieutenant
Nov 23, 2014
RSI Handle
JacknHoffa
"My girlfriend said there was no way i could fit my comfy Aurora in the loading bay of her Freelancer Max, but she bet a Cutlasss Black could extend his docking collar and board her just fine" - Worried boyfriend

"If you mess with the Square Don, you just messed with the the Square Don" - Square Don Bot

"Im in no condition to be flying without my brewski officer" - Test Pilot during a routine UEE traffic stop

UEE Peace Officer "Are you a Test Pilot?" Pilot "Yes" Officer "Then you know it is ILLEGAL! to be flying while not under the influence of some sort of alcohol!"

"All Test Pilots are guilty in the Court of TEST unless proven drunk" - UEE COPS opening Commentor

"A TEST Pilot has the right to be a drunk. Whatever you drink and/or Test will be excluded from the Pilots case. The Pilot has the right to a drink, if not available a TEST keg will be given by TEST court. Pilots will be judged by a jury of 1 BILLION Auroras" - TEST Rights

"To drink or Not to drink while under the command of my ship" - The hard time wasting debates of XPLOR high Command

"How much Test Brew is not enough for takeoff" - Concerned Pilot

"How much Test Brew is perfect for a successful crash landing" - Concerned Pilot

"I always win the starring contest with the sun" - Last transmission from Test Pilot

"I always have the last word" - Test Pilot's last known communication while battling an undefeated asteroid

Sgt_Kiwi

Captain
Donor
Dec 27, 2014
RSI Handle
SgtKiwi
Over heated? Out of power? Open your air lock and throw empty beer bottles at them.
Test improvisation

C

CaptainHavoc

Test Squad consumes %86 of humanity's alcoholic beverages in the Universe, the UEC is not impressed.

Test Squadron is responsible for %35 of all spacecraft crashes in human history.

Because of Test Squadron, ship dealers are required by UEC law to take BAC tests from buyers.

"Okay everyone ram that jerk that rammed me!" -- Recording found in ship debris lodged into astroid

Get outside and start pushing!

"DAMMIT SCOTT WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT #2 WHEN THE GRAV' FIELDS ARE OFF?! ~ NOW WE HAVE A FLOATER"

"DAWWW Mr. Glowy likes it when I pour whisky into the aquarium, look how sleepy he is!"

• PREDUPREZHDENIYe PREDUPREZHDENIYe PREDUPREZHDENIYe !!!
  • "STUPID MOONSPEAK, CAN'T UNDERSTAND A DARN THING!!!
"Look my hands are up, don't shoot my Aurora is like paper on the inside if you discharge your weapon we'll be sucked into the vacuum of SPAAAAAAAAAAAAA............!!!!!!!!!!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Irishnutcase

J. L. Wolf

Space Marshal
Dec 22, 2014
RSI Handle
J_L_Wolf
"Shoot for the moon. If you miss, you'll still hit the stars. Or that nav beacon. Maybe that asteroid. Who knows."

Eiyron

Space Marshal
Jan 24, 2015
RSI Handle
Eiyron
To me "Drink Responsibly" means DON'T SPILL IT!!!

Good friends know the exact number of drinks you can handle before you make poor choices.
TEST Pilots hand you that drink

Never cry over spilled milk. It could've been whiskey

Forgot your password?