/r/StarCitizen's superiority complex

reavs

Rear Admiral
Nov 2, 2013
RSI Handle
Reavs
I unsubbed from the SC subreddit simply due to people not being able to manage expectations of the game and being huge rabid fanboys. It's honestly disgusting, It's nothing but theorycraft and guess work on things work, there is never any real worthwhile discussions there and absolutely no content. I called out a guy who thought SC would reach 100m by the end of the year, now while that could still definitely happen the chances are simply so slow I'm not expecting us to break much past 60m at best, he also thought the alpha slots would disappear in two weeks, all 12000 thousand or so of them.

D-Rook

Vice Admiral
Nov 5, 2013
RSI Handle
D-Rook
the vocal minority at work once again. MOST people in the subreddit and forums are pretty reasonable.

Mister J

Lieutenant
Feb 15, 2014
RSI Handle
CowCrusher
I'm subscribed for the updates but I don't follow anything else there.

Hype happens, I just keep my expectations where they are currently and let everyone else freak out =P I will say though that I'll be happier if my money is put to good use and the game is fking sweet; however, I'm literally pleased by the hangar module and just checking out the ships (even though I'm sure there will be tons of tweaking/redesigning later). The couple hundred I threw at RSI has already pleased me more than many AAA's over the last few year, maybe it's just my love for space/ships/design/engineering that's made me this way. I'm like a kid in an unfinished candy store, doesn't matter;have candy

Forgot your password?