Railen QnA Dev Answers

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Thank you! You justified my position on the ship, which is a definite maybe. I originally bought one but upgraded it inside of 1 day to the BMM, but only because I have another hole elsewhere in my fleet of cargo ships... which is really rather impressive for someone who is interested in exploration over trading but sees these as not mutually exclusive game play options. Holy shit I am still dithering...

Reactions: CosmicTrader

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Im pretty satisfied with it so far, now they just need to get it into the game!

Reactions: Vavrik

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
Thank you! You justified my position on the ship, which is a definite maybe. I originally bought one but upgraded it inside of 1 day to the BMM, but only because I have another hole elsewhere in my fleet of cargo ships... which is really rather impressive for someone who is interested in exploration over trading but sees these as not mutually exclusive game play options. Holy shit I am still dithering...
Ya I’m glad I am sticking to the Hercules. Not that I’m disappointed in it being created as its a neat visually pleasing ship design and I look forward to seeing a lot of them in the verse.

Reactions: Vavrik
Forgot your password?