Random image thread

DansAFK

Admiral
Mar 30, 2016
RSI Handle
DansAFK
I wonder if I could do something like this. Not to sell, I wouldn't want to steal his idea, just for myself and for gifts for friends. Anyone know who this guy is?
I have one of these planet sci fi spray paint works of art, we got it a few years ago on the Las Americas strip in Tenerife. So I guess it must be a commonly practiced art genre in it's own right if different people create it all over the world.

Anyways, its been in storage for a while but heres a picture of the "Speed Spray Art" I have:

View: http://imgur.com/UOHvNnO

Last edited:

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
I wonder if I could do something like this. Not to sell, I wouldn't want to steal his idea, just for myself and for gifts for friends. Anyone know who this guy is?
Hey MZ, there are lots of 'em. Just google "street spray art" and you'll be fine :)

Reactions: CrudeSasquatch

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
When he writes "eventually gives up" - he anticipates the opposite and his own death by trying to save the fish? :D

Beerjerker

Grand Admiral
Sep 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Beerjerker
When he writes "eventually gives up" - he anticipates the opposite and his own death by trying to save the fish? :D
Not sure I understand your question. Something lost in translation maybe?
Both want to eat the fish. Bear gives up and camper gets to keep the fish. Yogi Bear quote as punchline.
smarter-than1.jpg

Reactions: CrudeSasquatch

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Yeah, seems to be a problem which I'm facing quite often - but I try to understand as much as I possibly can, so that I can laugh with you right at the next opportunity :D ;)

Forgot your password?