RSI Handle
Dalarast
Reactions: CrudeSasquatch

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
Found out what Seung has been doing in Korea. Found this little gem down in Seoul today...

Love the setup, food was great, and waitress was an actractive Korean girl who spoke neither English or Russian.... But free Vodka so who cares about languages.

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
@SeungRyul bro.... Having been sent here by Montoya to investigate the workings of our prideful Seung I was in some shock....

We know you love k-pop... But come on....

And the drinks the ladies drink......can almost be forgiven by how the ladies look...

Even your toilets require instructions...... Luckily I figured out the bird flying picture is a water fountain that comes out of the toilet. Dog always said it's cleaner water and she was right! I'm not water I get to starve off this heat!

Speaking of the heat......And the joy of finding good food in dark allies does not correct the issue of lack of starships and HOLY GAWD humidity! I just left NC and I feel like this is ten times worse!

Further investigation work is needed by my trained drinking group....update to follow....

Last edited:

DcTrojan72

Vice Admiral
Oct 30, 2014
RSI Handle
BigDamnHero
Found out what Seung has been doing in Korea. Found this little gem down in Seoul today...

Love the setup, food was great, and waitress was an actractive Korean girl who spoke neither English or Russian.... But free Vodka so who cares about languages.

I see @RussianJ has propeganda in more places then just bathroom stalls :eek:

Forgot your password?