Rebel alliance?

Snakey

Grand Admiral
Donor
Jul 15, 2015
RSI Handle
SNKYGMG
just wondering if anyone would be up for a fight against the empire depending on how they treat us ingame. Install a 'verse Rebublic and restore peace to the False state "UEE"

Tancerlo

Vice Admiral
Jan 19, 2016
RSI Handle
Tancerlo
I have a sneaking suspicion that Admiral Bishop is going to use his military career to try and become imperator and restore the old ways of the empire. I'm hoping players would have a say in that, given cig has said they want players to influence the story of the verse. If that happens I'll have to betray my love for Gary Oldman and fight against him whilst drowning my feelings in rum.

Reactions: CrudeSasquatch

Jhonon1

Space Marshal
Mar 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Jhon-On
Perhaps the better question is how many Aurora's will it take to glass the resistant planets?

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
Perhaps the better question is how many Aurora's will it take to glass the resistant planets?
Depends on the amount of cockpit glass an Aurora has. From there calculate planet surface area and just divide the numbers. That 'should' be the number of Auroras we need.

Reactions: Tortilla the Hun

AwesomeDude

Vice Admiral
Donor
Apr 25, 2015
RSI Handle
TheAwesomeDude
early on there was a plan like this floating around but they realized it would probably be disastrous in what is not a very good or fun way. They ended up creating a very similar plan which targeted the Vanduul instead of the UEE. And that is pretty much how operation pitchfork came around

Tortilla the Hun

Grand Admiral
Jul 9, 2015
RSI Handle
Tortilla_the_Hun
Depends on the amount of cockpit glass an Aurora has. From there calculate planet surface area and just divide the numbers. That 'should' be the number of Auroras we need.
There's a lot of big words in there which I find, quite frankly, equal parts scary and confusing. I'd ask for just a ballpark estimate on the number of Auroras, but big numbers give me indigestion so I think it's sufficient to just say "a lot".

TheWoad

ADI Spai
Feb 15, 2015
RSI Handle
Woady McWoadface
Just enough to blot out the sun!

As for fighting Big Brother I think we should see how much CIG lets dynamic story content unfold, because if they're REALLY REALLY generous then most likely we'll take over the galaxy and then CIG will sic every-fucking-thing on us. They'll cross-breed SC with SC2 and we'll be up to our necks in zerg. Bottom line: we fight the Power, we die bloody. And I DO NOT want to be the one to tell Montoya we lost his Bengal!

Accented

Vice Admiral
Jan 23, 2016
RSI Handle
Accented
Just enough to blot out the sun!

As for fighting Big Brother I think we should see how much CIG lets dynamic story content unfold, because if they're REALLY REALLY generous then most likely we'll take over the galaxy and then CIG will sic every-fucking-thing on us. They'll cross-breed SC with SC2 and we'll be up to our necks in zerg. Bottom line: we fight the Power, we die bloody. And I DO NOT want to be the one to tell Montoya we lost his Bengal!
eh, fair enough.

Jul 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Salt_Lake
I have a sneaking suspicion that Admiral Bishop is going to use his military career to try and become imperator and restore the old ways of the empire. I'm hoping players would have a say in that, given cig has said they want players to influence the story of the verse. If that happens I'll have to betray my love for Gary Oldman and fight against him whilst drowning my feelings in rum.
If you see the sneaks of squadron 42, it seems that admiral bishop is doomed to fail. I think he will ask for a bigger miilitary and the uee will say okay and not deliver in typical political fashion. Then when vanduul are on earths doorstep the armada will assemble and eventually fall unable to defend earth. Adm bishop will die and his daughter will take up the spear to defend the uee terra empire. This will be the intro of new f8 and ships suitable for vanduul hunting. After that the real war begins.

I think the terra empire will be less dicks than earth empire. Earth is anti-alien, terra is alien friendly until you attack them. Then hope to god you survive. This is noticable with the big 2 military contractors. Anvil (terra) wanted to use alien tech in lore. Aegis (earth) is against the use of alien tech judging by their design.

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
I ask you my friends, my fellow TEST members. Are we not the Empire AND the Rebel Alliance all in one? Do we not stretch our reach over the community as much as we can but fight the rules of this good game as well for our own entertainment?

We are the Rebel Empire!

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
In real life, I support big government (Hello NSA spies, I love you).
In video games, I like to have a challenge... I say we take over one planet and just live there, with an Isolationist Noninterference stance... that way we can focus on flying into the sun, whilst not engaging in combat with anyone. Like Canada or Switzerland.

Accented

Vice Admiral
Jan 23, 2016
RSI Handle
Accented
In video games, I like to have a challenge... I say we take over one planet and just live there, with an Isolationist Noninterference stance... that way we can focus on flying into the sun, whilst not engaging in combat with anyone. Like Canada or Switzerland.
I'd say be more like Canada... ally with the biggest faction and if they get drawn into war send 3 of our most expendable and be happy that we contributed :D

Six

Lieutenant
Jan 25, 2016
RSI Handle
Sixinchcowboy
But can we force/fly a planet into the sun?

Forgot your password?