Rebel alliance?

Carlos Spicyweiner

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2015
RSI Handle
DMGunslinger
There's a lot of big words in there which I find, quite frankly, equal parts scary and confusing. I'd ask for just a ballpark estimate on the number of Auroras, but big numbers give me indigestion so I think it's sufficient to just say "a lot".
I agree with everything you said, and as a public service I would like to propose that we adopt the "T.L.A.R" system as the official system of all weights and measurements for TEST Squadron. It was originally created as a method for WW2 fighter pilots to compute the impact points of the first unguided air-to-ground rockets. T.L.A.R. stands for, That Looks About Right. This should get kicked upstairs for review and approval A.S.A.I.P.(As Soon As I Pee).

Tortilla the Hun

Grand Admiral
Jul 9, 2015
RSI Handle
Tortilla_the_Hun
I agree with everything you said, and as a public service I would like to propose that we adopt the "T.L.A.R" system as the official system of all weights and measurements for TEST Squadron. It was originally created as a method for WW2 fighter pilots to compute the impact points of the first unguided air-to-ground rockets. T.L.A.R. stands for, That Looks About Right. This should get kicked upstairs for review and approval A.S.A.I.P.(As Soon As I Pee).
Why this system hasn't already been instated within TEST is truly a mystery. You have my full support in this initiative. Now, it's time for a congratulatory beer. For me. For being so agreeable.

Reactions: Carlos Spicyweiner

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
Why this system hasn't already been instated within TEST is truly a mystery. You have my full support in this initiative. Now, it's time for a congratulatory beer. For me. For being so agreeable.
I'll give you 2 beers to disagree with his proposal and agree with mine that we should spend all our time on imgur looking at funny animal pics. Any decisions to be made must also have an attached funny animal pic.

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
I'd say be more like Canada... ally with the biggest faction and if they get drawn into war send 3 of our most expendable and be happy that we contributed :D
I have changed my opinion and now support what this guy Accented has said... and in the same Accent. (Which I assume is some form of Middle American drawl that sounds like I'm chewing on hay while sucking on chew while trying to act like I'm not from Kansas...)
I volunteer to be one of the guys that relays how optimistic we are that the war will be over soon, and how regretful it is that one of our three volunteer warriors was injured in a drunken brawl with our allies.

TheWoad

ADI Spai
Feb 15, 2015
RSI Handle
Woady McWoadface
But can we force/fly a planet into the sun?
That will come in the first patch after PU release and after CIG watches us fly a Bengal into Sol.
"How the dickens did they do that? It shoulda been literally impossible to even get close to the sun!"
"I dunno but lets *do this* hueh hueh hueh and see what other shenanigans they can pull, those silly TESTies"

Reactions: CrudeSasquatch

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Yea man! I'm with the hippies lets all strip naked, get high, and have sex in a field!
Hippies never got any sex, that's why the movement died out within a generation. Free love was not an ideology, it was a request, then an offer, then a desperate plea.

;):p

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
Hippies never got any sex, that's why the movement died out within a generation. Free love was not an ideology, it was a request, then an offer, then a desperate plea.
Sounds like somebody's parents told them, "Oh no, we were responsible and well behaved back in the day."

The same parents that told you about Santa Claus and the tooth fairy

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Sounds like somebody's parents told them, "Oh no, we were responsible and well behaved back in the day."

The same parents that told you about Santa Claus and the tooth fairy
Naa, they met at an Oktoberfest, the drunks.

I get alllll my knowledge from the TV and the back of crisp packets.

Reactions: CrudeSasquatch

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I'd say be more like Canada... ally with the biggest faction and if they get drawn into war send 3 of our most expendable and be happy that we contributed :D
I'm always the 4th most expendable, that's why I never get sent anywhere. *sigh*

Forgot your password?