Redeemers!

Huegpaynis

Space Marshal
May 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Huegpaynis
Since the redeemer is so classy, I figured we should have a redeemer owner's club.

Who's got one, and what does that door between the shower and shitter go to? I got in there once, and then I couldn't get out. it looks like cargo or a loading device of some sort, but it's not animated or anything.

Anyway, here's my hangar baby, the 2944 Aegis Redeemer!

Randson

Space Marshal
Oct 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Randson
2D_04.jpg
Got one. The pre-release photos show an automated crane that takes a cargo pod to that compartment. said crane has a track that proceeds out the back and through the tail of the ship.

Dranoc

Autistic EVE Player
Donor
Feb 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Dranoc
I also got the redeemer. Although i wonder how anyone gets into the bottom turret.

Randson

Space Marshal
Oct 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Randson
I also got the redeemer. Although i wonder how anyone gets into the bottom turret.
looks like that chair in the armory is on rails. from the exterior look on the turret, there's a set of metal doors on the back of the turret. I'm sure it will work similarly to a docking ship, but transferring a chair through the airlock to a turret emplacement instead.

Huegpaynis

Space Marshal
May 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Huegpaynis
The turrets aren't accessible yet. There's a small 3 slot armory in the troop bay with a chair in it, and up in the galley area is a drop slot like the cutlass'. I'm also curious where the missiles go, it has 2x S2 slots. the brochure says they're in the tail, so maybe they extend out on arms?

Randson

Space Marshal
Oct 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Randson
Got me on the missiles there. Not sure where they are either... though that would be a solid thought methodically speaking. Not sure.

Frinix

Lieutenant
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
Mataur
I already have my redeemer :D

Quite happy about it since it will probably me my only multi crew ship (I like solo flying machines, stealth and firepower)

Forgot your password?