Removed CCU's from Pledge Store

Patrick Spaceman

Grand Admiral
Oct 4, 2020
RSI Handle
Patrick_Spaceman
An eagle-eyed person on spectrum noticed that CIG has removed the CCU's for the Avenger Titan and Stalker as well as the CCU for the Gladius. I jumped on the pledge store and confirmed, that indeed is the case...has this ever happened before in any capacity?

Could it be so many people buying Mules and Mule CCU's to these ships? (Disclaimer - I did).

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
Very often they do mistakes like that. I cant remember any sale where there was not a problem with a ship "accidently" removed from the upgrade store, while it was available as standalone.

Dont worry, it will be back soon. Just a matter of days after the current sale ends.

Last IAE it was for some Avengers and a few others.

Reactions: Patrick Spaceman

DrunkSpacePeej

Commander
Dec 14, 2021
RSI Handle
DrunkSpacePeej
Yep it's happened before. An example from a couple months ago was the Connie Taurus. Left and came back a few times over the course of a weekend or something. Was weird to see but it came back. Titan and Gladius would be odd to keep away since they are both "iconic" to CIG.

Patrick Spaceman

Grand Admiral
Oct 4, 2020
RSI Handle
Patrick_Spaceman
Very often they do mistakes like that. I cant remember any sale where there was not a problem with a ship "accidently" removed from the upgrade store, while it was available as standalone.

Dont worry, it will be back soon. Just a matter of days after the current sale ends.

Last IAE it was for some Avengers and a few others.
I have my LTI Titan and Gladius so i'm happy..just waiting to upgrade the Titan to the Renegade when it comes back around again.

Patrick Spaceman

Grand Admiral
Oct 4, 2020
RSI Handle
Patrick_Spaceman
Yep it's happened before. An example from a couple months ago was the Connie Taurus. Left and came back a few times over the course of a weekend or something. Was weird to see but it came back. Titan and Gladius would be odd to keep away since they are both "iconic" to CIG.
Nice...Both the Avengers and the Gladius are awesome.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
"Weird with a capital Wee" to quote The Cat from Red Dwarf.

I think CIGs catalogue of "products" is so large now and the on/off nature of the Limited items so delightfully higgledy-piggledy they would benefit from automated testing matched up to an avalability table so when a script to put X in the checkout can not compete, it references the availability dates then sends a report to the Merchendising team to bring their attention to something being off when it should be on...

Assuming they dont have that already and this isn't caused by work-around functionality they want their web-shop to do which it was not built for and this is one of the infrequent side-effects...?

Patrick Spaceman

Grand Admiral
Oct 4, 2020
RSI Handle
Patrick_Spaceman
"Weird with a capital Wee" to quote The Cat from Red Dwarf.

I think CIGs catalogue of "products" is so large now and the on/off nature of the Limited items so delightfully higgledy-piggledy they would benefit from automated testing matched up to an avalability table so when a script to put X in the checkout can not compete, it references the availability dates then sends a report to the Merchendising team to bring their attention to something being off when it should be on...

Assuming they dont have that already and this isn't caused by work-around functionality they want their web-shop to do which it was not built for and this is one of the infrequent side-effects...?
Yeah odd, but as others have said has happened before. Just checked then and they're still MIA.

Reactions: NaffNaffBobFace
Forgot your password?