Representing TEST in glory!

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
I have earned the official glorious title of King of Naive!
@55:44
Glory be to TEST!

Side note, of background info, I've meet Disco in person a few times and he's really awesome and I said I'd send him a UEE Navy or Marine helmet from before the pandemic. I am way past due on that.
I typed in twitch chat, Disco's office looks incredible, which it does, and then he starred into my soul on camera. And then I earned this new title! lol TBH I just get super happy anytime someone I know or myself makes it into a CIG video ever. Like recently AlexS189 was finally featured in an interview. Or like when someone from the Cosplay community gets featured or my fellow TESTies get mentioned.

Last edited:

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
What were they saying in chat??!?!
I have no idea lol, I just stopped into the live stream for a few minutes while waiting for a zoom meeting, and dropped a comment because Disco's background looked way more awesome than the others.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
The next time you meet Disco or chat with him, you can jokingly address yourself in the 3rd person as "The King of Naive" at his service or what not, just to see if he catches the referrence. Congrats either way in getting mentioned bro.

Forgot your password?