Retaliator demo

Jhonon1

Space Marshal
Mar 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Jhon-On
What kind of variants seemed to be in the works?
As always these video's make me want one but variants get me truly interested...

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
I just need to rename my Tali, Poor Life Choices, to HNNNNNNG. I am eagerly awaiting the opportunity to fly this baby in the PU.

CGPepper

Comrade
Nov 13, 2014
RSI Handle
CGP
I am definitively in the minority when i say that i never found this bomber to be appealing. Useless sitting duck against fighters, nightmare for the capital ships. Sounds like the biggest troll in space. Plus its 250 before vat, yayks

Woodie

Lieutenant
Mar 5, 2015
RSI Handle
CRUlSER
Sexy beast of a ship, with some serious firepower. Will be purchasing 1 again when it becomes hangar ready, will hopefully have enough left over for the Hull C / Endeavor when they become available.

Liquor_and_ores

Space Marshal
Jun 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Liquor_and_Ores
with the currency exchange (can to US) + 15% tax I have all the ships I need.

If i keep my tali, I can see me trying to fit flak cannons on the turrets to deal with fighters....unless they suck :D

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
I am definitively in the minority when i say that i never found this bomber to be appealing. Useless sitting duck against fighters, nightmare for the capital ships. Sounds like the biggest troll in space. Plus its 250 before vat, yayks
That last bit is why I'm sticking with the original name.

Woodie

Lieutenant
Mar 5, 2015
RSI Handle
CRUlSER
Whats makes you say its a sitting duck against fighters? it appears to be the most heavily armed ship available until you get to cap ship size. 5 turrets cover all areas, good shields & the ability to switch torpedoes for missiles. Only down side is it appears the pilot doesn't get any weapons.

HID45

Commander
Feb 13, 2015
RSI Handle
HID45
Retaliator sure is nice looking ship. Makes me wanna get one. Orion did not.

But... I dunno. Is there a valid use for a heavy bomber in space, bombing aside? Upkeep costs are probably huge. And the crew of 8... I don't have 7 friends, let alone 7 friends who would play SC. What is one supposed to do with it when not bombing stuff? Cargo space is not impressive so it's not a great hauler either. To afford this I would have to melt some ships and I would end up with like 350r and Aurora in addition to the would-be Retaliator.

I mean I want it, but do I need it? Do I want it more than Super duper Hornet, MIS and Delta? Not sure.

Forgot your password?