Returning affiliate

LifeSword3

Captain
Oct 19, 2015
RSI Handle
LifeSword3
Hello everyone,

I've never been really active with the org so I don't know anyone here but I've sort of rediscovered test squadron thanks to BoredGamer's org spotlight and I found his interview with Montoya most hilarious and decided to come back.

So my real name is Armand, I'm a 23 y-o second year history student in France with autism. I'm already part of an org wich is why the titles indicate "affiliate" for now, I've been backing the game since 2013 and since then I've never really found an org that was fitting for me. Usually I'm a calm person, perhaps too calm, except after a beer or two. I only possessed the Mustang starter package and the Mustang Beta but I'm looking to buy a more expensive ship in the 120$-250$ price range. My focuses are wide but they consist mainly of exploration, space combat and cargo hauling. This is due to the fact that I was never capable to choose one play style and stick with it. I love Gundams and Star Wars and I listen to Nujabes and synthwave music. I don't have a mic nor a decent PC yet so I'll have to wait before I can join you guys on discord or in game but I'll be here and there on the forums.

Hope everyone is well and see you in the verse !

P.s : is there a way that I can change my name from DannyKailil back to LifeSword3 so it matches mmy rsi handle and makes identification easier for everyone ? Thank you.

Best regards.

Last edited:

CosmicTrader

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Oct 30, 2015
RSI Handle
CosmicTrader
Hi Armand,
I'm looking to buy a more expensive ship in the 120$-250$ price range. My focuses are wide but they consist mainly of exploration, space combat and cargo hauling.
I recommend the Freelancer DUR.
I don't have a mic nor a decent PC yet so I'll have to wait before I can join you guys on discord or in game but I'll be here and there on the forums.
No worries, we will be here.
P.s : is there a way that I can change my name from DannyKailil back to LifeSword3 so it matches mmy rsi handle and makes identification easier for everyone ? Thank you.
I'm not sure. Perhaps @SeungRyul can assist you. He is an Admin.

Welcome to TEST SQUADRON.

Please click this link & UPVOTE Test Squadron. Thanks.
https://robertsspaceindustries.com/spectrum/community/SC/forum/50177?label&page=1&sort=votes

LifeSword3

Captain
Oct 19, 2015
RSI Handle
LifeSword3
Hey everyone, I am amazed by how positive your answers are, I've never seen such enthusiasm anywhere. I'll do as you guys suggested for my name change request. I'm really glad beer squadron exist in my life, I needed it ;)

if the mods can't change your name for you, what's stopping you from signing up again with the name you want?
You have a point but I already had this account and was too lazy to open a new one :smile:

Bienvenue chez TEST Squadron, monsieur Armand.
Merci monsieur Gauna, enchanté de vous connaître :slight_smile:

I recommend the Freelancer DUR.
Thanks, I think I'll go in your direction.

Forgot your password?