Rigged?!?!

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
Damn I wish I could see the future..... CIG fisting themselves again with no Vaseline. Shit is rigged.

View attachment 24853
In the business, we call this foreshadowing.

Or in this case, an Ooopsie.

Can't wait for the shitshow this will create!
Oh wait, I just remembered. I just can't be bothered to care anymore.

It's astonishing to me that over 10 years, with the development being this slow and this open, ppl still can't get their heads around the fact that making a nice looking skin for any ship takes time, and substantially more time for the flair items like the backpack we got when the lolbucket won. Yet the rewards get released in what, like 3 days after the event ends? C'mon guys, it's not freakin rocket science to figure out that the assets are already made before the event begins...

(although back when this all started it probably would've taken a while to make a proper skin, but to be fair with their current systems that they've shown off in vids, it shouldn't take more than two days for a simple recolored skin for every single ship in the game, combined. And it only would take more than one because CR would want to approve every single one)

Mudhawk

Rear Admiral
Donor
Oct 30, 2022
RSI Handle
Mudhawk
Just checked the Suscribers page for September.
Seems like either CGI did a quick fix or someone did some editing.
Though seeing how CGI operates I woudn't be surprised if it turns out that someone in the creative department got ahead of themselves and no one on controlling duty noticed until the claxxons went WAAAAAAAAHHH!!!
Then again, is there anyone on controlling duty at all?
We can't know for sure...
1693986436331.png

Of course it's rigged.
Or that.
Though that would imply that they know what they're doing.
Just saying... .-p

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
It's easy to rig a website to say what you want with an F12 edit:

1694016285908.png

Not saying it happened on this occasion but beware reports from across the interewebz, @Drowez did you see this yourself or was it a report from elsewhere?

Deroth

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 28, 2017
RSI Handle
Deroth1
It's easy to rig a website to say what you want with an F12 edit:

View attachment 24856

Not saying it happened on this occasion but beware reports from across the interewebz, @Drowez did you see this yourself or was it a report from elsewhere?
^^^Exactly this^^^

Anyways, now it is down to the toughest decision (for me at least) of this entire Ship Showdown, two ships that I actually really like for completely different reasons and I own both...so which to choose? Maybe vote the Vulture to 'prove' it wasn't rigged? Of course those that voted for the Carrack to win multiple years in a row will still complain it was rigged because the Carrack didn't win yet again.

• o7
Reactions: Mich Angel

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Ah, this one was on Spectrum. Zyloh basically confirmed this. I mean, the image being genuine, not that this is rigged.

I've got my suspicions though :wut:
View attachment 24857
Cheers, it's difficult to know what is/isn't actual in something like the internet which doesn't exist in any form you can physically interact with it anyway. It's just a load of computers beeping at each other and the only reason it works is they all agree what the beeps mean.

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Paranoia can be cured, contact your local psychologist...
This week there is a discount at 25%
Free yourself from claustrophobic thoughts book a time now!

Forgot your password?