Rising Star

Vialactea

Lieutenant
Feb 10, 2021
RSI Handle
Introspect
Welcome to the party @Vialactea 🍻🍻
Seems you are already actively sending PMs to ppl here for discord friend request^^ I rejected yours, smells like a bot to me ;) This discord name of yours is for a gaming site or something?
Hello, vahadar and thank you all for the warming wishes. I sent you a friend request indeed because I saw an aurora skin that I liked very much, regarding discord, it wasn't a bot and I use it to facilitate communication.

Reactions: marcsand2

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
Hello, vahadar and thank you all for the warming wishes. I sent you a friend request indeed because I saw an aurora skin that I liked very much, regarding discord, it wasn't a bot and I use it to facilitate communication.
Ah please forgive me then @Vialactea , my assumption was totally wrong :) Feel free to contact me on Discord again and/or leave me a PM here.

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
Games.Kingdom#9575
Seems my post above was not welcomed 🤣
I bet he contacted you too @Sirus7264 for trade, right?

And since he is asking for the word to be spread, here is what Vialactea (aka Introspect on RSI, Braga79 on reddit SC trades, also the name for his other RSI account, Game.Kingdom on Star Hangar, Games.Kingdom#9575 on discord) told me in PM tonight 😂🤣 This came out of nowhere 🤣🤣🤣

Someone is mad that he couldnt cheat people and got exposed, I was not the only one from TEST to get nice words in PM 🤭

For the record, it is linked to the post he made there https://testsquadron.com/threads/original-lti-ships-and-ground-vehicles-for-testies.9423/post-358221

The guy just joined TEST forums to buy stuff at cost, hiding his true intentions behind naive trade requests, and resell them overpriced.

More drama plz ! 😆
braga79.jpg

Last edited:

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
Seems my post above was not welcomed 🤣
I bet he contacted you too @Sirus7264 for trade, right?

And since he is asking for the word to be spread, here is what Vialactea (aka Introspect on RSI, Braga79 on reddit SC trades, also the name for his other RSI account, Game.Kingdom on Star Hangar, Games.Kingdom#9575 on discord) told me in PM tonight 😂🤣 This came out of nowhere 🤣🤣🤣

Someone is mad that he couldnt cheat people and got exposed, I was not the only one from TEST to get nice words in PM 🤭

For the record, it is linked to the post he made there https://testsquadron.com/threads/original-lti-ships-and-ground-vehicles-for-testies.9423/post-358221

The guy just joined TEST forums to buy stuff at cost, hiding his true intentions behind naive trade requests, and resell them overpriced.

More drama plz ! 😆
wow thats pretty dick of this guy. I'm glad he didnt find my listing of buybacks lol i havnt updated in like 2 years. this is the exact reason i put a requirement of 3 months and active member of test before i sell ANYTHING lol.

Forgot your password?