Roasting the haters

Dragonslaya54

Space Marshal
May 20, 2016
RSI Handle
Nilrune
I've posted 21 responses to at least a dozen haters on the 3.01 thread posted on the SC website. I encourage you to roast any more SC hate fanatics and lead them to discuss their frustrations to the Issue Council instead of whining on a patch notes thread. LET THE ROASTING BEGIN!
https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link//16401-Star-Citizen-Alpha-301
:laughing:
Oh and bring the beer plz!

Crymsan

Space Marshal
Mar 10, 2016
RSI Handle
Crymsan
I know your having fun and all but is it really worth it to play with the trolls?

Just as an aside there maybe some like me that are somewhat sceptical how the money has been spent but still a backer does that make me a hater? Can the faith not be questioned?

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I'm not sure what you are referring to, but I know that my "biggest problem" with 3.01 has nothing to do with SC. My problem is that for some reason my PC is having issues to a point that I'm lucky when I can get it to fully boot up & respond on here or see what you wonderful people are talking about.

Dragonslaya54

Space Marshal
May 20, 2016
RSI Handle
Nilrune
I know your having fun and all but is it really worth it to play with the trolls?

Just as an aside there maybe some like me that are somewhat sceptical how the money has been spent but still a backer does that make me a hater? Can the faith not be questioned?
To give knowledge to the misinformed is to bring light to the enlightenment of logic.:laughing: Just came up with that on teh spot.

Being a "hater" really is just a silly term I use, the people I'm speaking about are really just glorified critics with no grammer. :slight_smile: Like this guy..."This patch made things even worser. Plase fix your frame droops nobody wants to play a game with 4 fps. dont give us new conten we would rather like to have a game that we are able to play."

Last edited:

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Forgot your password?