Rocketbunny reporting in for duty

RocketBunny

Vice Admiral
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
RocketBunny
Sup all Testies

Big fan of everything space.. star trek, star wars, battlestar etc... it may have started with the wing commander game series back in the day.
I pledged in a few days ago and the current specials are eyeballing my wallet :dizzy_face:
Currently sporting an Avenger, Sabre and a Hornet (temp try out before uppin to a Freelancer)... the P52 and Mustang Gamma are loaners for racing. I'm still considering a conti and keeping the hornet.

All in all Test looked like a fun place to start out, i'm a total nub but learning quickly as I fiddle with the sensitivity to get my aim at its best.

I look forward to having some fun, invite me anyone plans to take out their big ships and are in need of gunners etc

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Sup all Testies

Big fan of everything space.. star trek, star wars, battlestar etc... it may have started with the wing commander game series back in the day.
I pledged in a few days ago and the current specials are eyeballing my wallet :dizzy_face:
Currently sporting an Avenger, Sabre and a Hornet (temp try out before uppin to a Freelancer)... the P52 and Mustang Gamma are loaners for racing. I'm still considering a conti and keeping the hornet.

All in all Test looked like a fun place to start out, i'm a total nub but learning quickly as I fiddle with the sensitivity to get my aim at its best.

I look forward to having some fun, invite me anyone plans to take out their big ships and are in need of gunners etc
Welcome to TEST Squadron BEST Squardon!

Make yourself comfortable on our TEST-Welcome-Couch

http://hgtvhome.sndimg.com/content/dam/images/hgtv/fullset/2014/10/2/0/DP_Cecilia-Dupire-white-modern-livingroom-couch_h.jpg.jpg.rend.hgtvcom.1280.853.jpeg

and feel free for taking a coffee in the best coffee bar around ;)

Cheers!
Sam

Reactions: Lockewood
Forgot your password?