Routine habits

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
Does anyone else have the habit when they get home of turning on their computer, logging in, opening the browser and just automatically typing in the first few letters to testsquadron.com then opening a new tab, then robertsspaceindustries, then any other sites to check for the latest news etc.?

Its like a routine for me now.

The Razgriz

Vice Admiral
Jul 24, 2016
RSI Handle
The-Razgriz
As soon as I log into literally ANYTHING with an Internet connection the first thing I do is open two tabs, one for TEST SQUADRON and one for RSI. If I'm on my home PC, then you can also add in Nexus Mods and the BBC News website as well. Gotta be up to date on everything.

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
Does anyone else have the habit when they get home of turning on their computer, logging in, opening the browser and just automatically typing in the first few letters to testsquadron.com then opening a new tab, then robertsspaceindustries, then any other sites to check for the latest news etc.?

thats pretty much it

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2

Nope, testsquadron is my home site, I only start my pc and chrome.
At the job it is the first thing i do, even before coffee :D

marctek

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 7, 2015
RSI Handle
Marctek
They are at the front of my blank tab page.

The other site I visit is Inside Texas for Texas football stuff. The three tabs are almost always open at home and at work.

Glad to hear I'm not the only one, thought I was crazy. None of my real life friends have anywhere near the interest that I do for this. Shame on them.
Same here. Hell one of my best friends only plays Madden on his play station and no other games.

Maxgerber5250

Grand Admiral
Apr 2, 2015
RSI Handle
Capt-Spicer
Glad to hear I'm not the only one, thought I was crazy. None of my real life friends have anywhere near the interest that I do for this. Shame on them.
need new friends.. oh look you have what is it now over 10k friends here. complete your transformation to the dark side, and together we shall rule the galaxy. or just drink and have some fun. your choice, I`m up for anything.

DeepDrum

Captain
Jun 27, 2016
RSI Handle
DeepDrum
My normal routine puts test in regular rotation.
I use my own created links page for quick access to all my passions.
Test is second row second from the top. One click, I'm there. Normal daily routine.
I go down the left side to DCS world and then Test is next up. Then I generally play for an hour or two in the "verse".
The daily regime of a retired guy is a busy place. Believe it when they say "I don't know how I ever had the time to work."
The pic is half of my browser's "homepage".
A keystroke saved is a keystroke um saved? ;)

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
My normal routine puts test in regular rotation.
I use my own created links page for quick access to all my passions.
Test is second row second from the top. One click, I'm there. Normal daily routine.
I go down the left side to DCS world and then Test is next up. Then I generally play for an hour or two in the "verse".
The daily regime of a retired guy is a busy place. Believe it when they say "I don't know how I ever had the time to work."
The pic is half of my browser's "homepage".
A keystroke saved is a keystroke um saved? ;)

NICE! I definitely am liking the personalized links tab. I need to figure out how to do this for all my sites.

DeepDrum

Captain
Jun 27, 2016
RSI Handle
DeepDrum
Create a table in word and right click each cell and pick add hyperlink. Piece of cake.
I originally made it in another program but I just maintain it in word now.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl

Phone (where 90% of my TESTing is done), tablet, and computer. TEST is literally open on all of them at all times. I've replaced almost all other social media with TEST. Hell, I even deleted the facebook app off of all my shit because I'm only on it about once a month.
As soon as I log into literally ANYTHING with an Internet connection the first thing I do is open two tabs, one for TEST SQUADRON and one for RSI. If I'm on my home PC, then you can also add in Nexus Mods and the BBC News website as well. Gotta be up to date on everything.
Yeah, exactly this.

Forgot your password?