Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace

LurchLord

Space Marshal
Apr 30, 2016
RSI Handle
LurchLord
And as is customary, it is not working correctly.
Currently "investigating" why many in the community are not being awarded their thingies after entering the code.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I like the red one. Looks like it will let me live out my dreams of being a Redshirt.
Memories of SpaceQuest and the Redshirt actor! :-D

I don't know, I like looking at my buff nude upper body...why cover it up?
But pecrotals just aren't very Luminella, are they?

Currently "investigating" why many in the community are not being awarded their thingies after entering the code.

It wouldn't be Luminella without the computers saying "no" :like: Luckily they are redeemable until Jan 10th.

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
A 3-in-one shirt gift. Nice, a strong start.

Sintha

Space Marshal
Sep 9, 2015
RSI Handle
Sintha

i came here to ask about this, having this issue as well :(

Leofev

Commander
Nov 29, 2022
RSI Handle
LemmingOfEvil
I got two too, I think I actually tried twice earlier though.
I know for sure I only entered it once. I think it might be something CIG did to try to get the items out. When I logged into the game, I only had one set in my inventory. However later in the day when I looked in my account page I saw the two entries, so I logged back into the game and saw 2 of each type of shirt in my game inventory.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Just checked and I have two sets in my hangar. Maybe Star Santa accidentally left me someone else's as well.

View attachment 23921
I got two too, I think I actually tried twice earlier though.
I know for sure I only entered it once. I think it might be something CIG did to try to get the items out. When I logged into the game, I only had one set in my inventory. However later in the day when I looked in my account page I saw the two entries, so I logged back into the game and saw 2 of each type of shirt in my game inventory.
You two must be on Santas really nice list!

Mudhawk

Rear Admiral
Donor
Oct 30, 2022
RSI Handle
Mudhawk
Undersuits to denudeify yourself more than the shirts did!
You do realize that there's gonna be boots, gloves and a funny hat coming up next?
Furcoat though, I'd really like one when I go dilly-dallying in the microtech snowscape.
🎅

Forgot your password?