RSI drama follow up in video format!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
A double shitpost. A new low (high?) for you?

Either way....good work.
My gooder hotel interwebs has been causing double posts. The interwebs need more Owl apparently.
I accept this.
I haven't. My corporate efficiency must not be strong enough. I'll work on it.
You haven't? Sheesh, I've already crashed both of mine...
They weren't insured.

Carlos Spicyweiner

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2015
RSI Handle
DMGunslinger
I did a very bad thing yesterday. I was testing a weps load out on my Cutlass(2x M5A lasers and a Mantis Gatling, pretty awesome!), and as I'm pulling into Olisar for a cup of Joe and to take a leak, I see Rizzky and a few friends doing an experiment(they were trying to load an 85X and a Merlin into a Caterpillar)Rizzky is in the 85X, trying to get it through the bow door, and his buddy is off to the side, positioning himself to get through the side door of the 3rd module. I observed this for a few minutes, and an evil plan took shape in my little rat brain. Rizzky never saw me take position directly behind him about 300 meters, and there I sat, pondering the consequences of my plan. I figured at the very least, I would incur a level 2 crime stat(1 for killing Rizzky, and 1 for killing my Cutlass)but in the end, I decided it would be worth it. I backed up a few more meters, firewalled the throttle and hit the boost. It was glorious. Rizzky rammed the cat and exploded, the cat was thrown sideways into the merlin, which killed him, and my dead body was thrown ass over tea kettle through space. I woke up in Grim Hex with 2 bad boy strikes against me, as I thought, and all the pads were full, so I stole an Avenger(which gave me ANOTHER crime stat, for a total of 3!)and jumped to Koreah to clear my record with no interference at all. The poor guy in the Merlin got a strike and had never been to GH. Pretty funny to listen to him trying to get out of there. I want to take this time to deeply apologize to you all, but I did not think to turn on the camera so I could share this with you, as I said, I did a very bad thing and I hope my corporate efficiency rating will not suffer too much.

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
I did a very bad thing yesterday. I was testing a weps load out on my Cutlass(2x M5A lasers and a Mantis Gatling, pretty awesome!), and as I'm pulling into Olisar for a cup of Joe and to take a leak, I see Rizzky and a few friends doing an experiment(they were trying to load an 85X and a Merlin into a Caterpillar)Rizzky is in the 85X, trying to get it through the bow door, and his buddy is off to the side, positioning himself to get through the side door of the 3rd module. I observed this for a few minutes, and an evil plan took shape in my little rat brain. Rizzky never saw me take position directly behind him about 300 meters, and there I sat, pondering the consequences of my plan. I figured at the very least, I would incur a level 2 crime stat(1 for killing Rizzky, and 1 for killing my Cutlass)but in the end, I decided it would be worth it. I backed up a few more meters, firewalled the throttle and hit the boost. It was glorious. Rizzky rammed the cat and exploded, the cat was thrown sideways into the merlin, which killed him, and my dead body was thrown ass over tea kettle through space. I woke up in Grim Hex with 2 bad boy strikes against me, as I thought, and all the pads were full, so I stole an Avenger(which gave me ANOTHER crime stat, for a total of 3!)and jumped to Koreah to clear my record with no interference at all. The poor guy in the Merlin got a strike and had never been to GH. Pretty funny to listen to him trying to get out of there. I want to take this time to deeply apologize to you all, but I did not think to turn on the camera so I could share this with you, as I said, I did a very bad thing and I hope my corporate efficiency rating will not suffer too much.
Why are you trying to ruin the game for everybody! ;)

ThomSirveaux

Space Marshal
Sep 12, 2014
RSI Handle
Thom_Sirveaux
Who hurt you?

Varku

Space Marshal
Apr 21, 2016
RSI Handle
Varku
Do you need a Hug?
I would Hug if you feel like you need to be huged.

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
You sir are my ideal. You are my hero for life and if you ever again need to clear your "good name" at Kareah, check to see if I'm online. I'll gladly cover your six till you get cleared. We all owe you a round!

BadMoonRicin

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 6, 2016
RSI Handle
BadMoonRicin
I did a very bad thing yesterday. I was
[wiping coffee off my monitor] ah-hem, I'm sure that you feel terrible [snicker :sweat_smile:], and I'm sure that you've thought about your actions and will never do them again. :laughing: So let that be a lesson.

PS: THAT good friends is why i'm proud to be a Testie.

Last edited:
Forgot your password?