RSI Mantis Thread - Tuesday update posted - New Pics and Article inside, Page 10

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Agreed the reveal should have been last week, or start it this week.
Yeah, it's no longer building hype, like at fucking all. Every day it's not revealed just take me one step further away from caring about it at all. How long can you play peek-a-boo with an adult before then get up and walk away? How long do you expect grown-ass adults to react to the same stupid joke? Lol.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I'm starting to feel like the people in charge of this promotion are trying to prove that they aren't mindless NPC's by making this into almost a growing meme of irritation. Which makes me believe that they are NPC's because they don't understand that they are hurting their own cause with this.

This aside, to me it looks like this might be some sort of advocacy ship that is laying in wait to apprehend a ship of smugglers with pirated goods.

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
Agree... interdiction will be a nice addition to the game play...
Can't wait to know the full detail, hope they do not continue to reveal spot of the ship one at the time... this will take another week at least...
Some time i hate myself to be right...:mad:
(either this or we have some CIG spy that has reported my post to the marketing department...)

Forgot your password?