NaffNaffBobFace

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
That's really long can somebody narrate and send me the sound file? 🤯
If you are on Firefox press CTRL+ALT+R to toggle Reader Mode and then on the left hand side click the icon that looks like sound waves (Narrate) and it will read it to you. You can control its reading speed it's pretty useful.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
That's really long can somebody narrate and send me the sound file? 🤯
Lol, No! It's actually a story from 2016 that talks about the end of the second Tevarin war. But it mentions two ships in it, the RSI Nova and the Tevarin Jackel.
If you are on Firefox press CTRL+ALT+R to toggle Reader Mode and then on the left hand side click the icon that looks like sound waves (Narrate) and it will read it to you. You can control its reading speed it's pretty useful.
Jesus, really? The more you know!

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik

Aramsolari

Space Marshal
Donor
May 9, 2019
RSI Handle
AramSolari
If either ships make it they'll be absolutely ancient. Both designs date back to the 2600s while the current in-game year is what? 2948?

Should be interesting thing. I mean the Aurora is a pretty old chassis isn't it? Just updated and modernized throughout for centuries.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
If either ships make it they'll be absolutely ancient. Both designs date back to the 2600s while the current in-game year is what? 2948?

Should be interesting thing. I mean the Aurora is a pretty old chassis isn't it? Just updated and modernized throughout for centuries.
They said at CitizenCon that one of the upcoming ships was a Tevarin stealth transport, iirc.

And that Nova sounds pretty damn cool too. Colour me intrigued!

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
They said at CitizenCon that one of the upcoming ships was a Tevarin stealth transport, iirc.

And that Nova sounds pretty damn cool too. Colour me intrigued!
The Tavarin concept was a fighter, the freighter was a Xi'An I believe?

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
To save some of you the TLDR in order to allow you to enjoy your beverage of choice more, this is what I took from this post that @Blind Owl linked.

"It was an RSI Nova, a souped-up courier ship outfitted with serious armaments. Hickory salivated. This wasn’t a civilian vessel; it was military grade and potentially filled with wartime information and supplies. "

"His heart caught in his throat as he saw the Jackal move in to inspect the wreckage it had just created.
Hickory’s pulse raced. He had to get to his ship and fast. Best to be gone before the Tevarin scout ship started looking for its next target."

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino

Actually 2950 (last International Aerospace Expo back in november was 2949 so...).
Don't remember that event the Prowler is, tecnically, an old design ship since is a reconstruction of the Original Porwler by Esperia, so old doen't mean outdated...

Forgot your password?