RSI Polaris

Bruttle

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 20, 2016
RSI Handle
Bruttle
I used to be a whiskey guy through and through. One day though, decided to look for a better bottle of rum for my wife. She used to drink Sailor Jerry in her coke and I found this bottle that had a nice sack that could work as a dice bag. "Two birds with one stone". I brought it home and she convinced me to try a shot. It was all over after that. She gets her rum and coke, while I get the bottle and a glass. Everyone is happy.

In fact, most friday nights you can find me at my computer with a bottle of this sweet, sweet hooch and shot glass...

private stock.jpg

EDIT: and when the question comes up "why is the rum always gone?" Well, I apologize for that. That's my fault. I am why the rum is always gone...

Snakey

Grand Admiral
Donor
Jul 15, 2015
RSI Handle
SNKYGMG
I used to be a whiskey guy through and through. One day though, decided to look for a better bottle of rum for my wife. She used to drink Sailor Jerry in her coke and I found this bottle that had a nice sack that could work as a dice bag. "Two birds with one stone". I brought it home and she convinced me to try a shot. It was all over after that. She gets her rum and coke, while I get the bottle and a glass. Everyone is happy.

In fact, most friday nights you can find me at my computer with a bottle of this sweet, sweet hooch and shot glass...

View attachment 3527

EDIT: and when the question comes up "why is the rum always gone?" Well, I apologize for that. That's my fault. I am why the rum is always gone...
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JImcvtJzIK8

Forgot your password?