Russian Roulette Roster

RipVanDan

Space Marshal
Dec 23, 2014
RSI Handle
RipVanDan
I would like to apply for the position of Twitch fan boy. I am sure CIG will incorporate in engine web browsers.

CaptainRichard

Stream Meister
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Sep 29, 2014
RSI Handle
CaptainRichard
What are you going to be called when on your boat, RussianJ?

Captain Russian? Captain J? Captain, are you sober enough to give the order to drink more?

UnderSc0re

Space Marshal
Mar 17, 2015
RSI Handle
UnderSc0re
What are you going to be called when on your boat, RussianJ?

Captain Russian? Captain J? Captain, are you sober enough to give the order to drink more?
Maybe, Mr. J.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
That would be more appropriate. Especially the way the Russian navy works.
Is that the "I bought the ship, I choose my title" system?

ReconDelta

Space Marshal
Apr 29, 2015
RSI Handle
ReconDelta
Please sign me up for the Sexual Harassment Chief Petty Officer. This role is mandatory for all Naval vessels.

My koalafications, I was team lead at the 35th annual Tailhook Convention. I make it mandatory for all new recruits to spend a minimum of ten minutes sitting on my lap. I drink beer.

Annitias

Minister of Propaganda
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Oct 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Annitias
All we need now is kilted back from moving and we can update the roster.quire a few so far.

A reminder, if you are interested in a non-officer role, put it down even if taken. We may keep a spare for that role.

May 15, 2015
RSI Handle
Bertoxolous the Perplexed
I'm not sure if this is relevant, seeing as how little we know of fleet mechanics, but I'd like to sign up for Head scout of your fleet if possible. I come with my own Vanguard and everything ;). If not that Mad scientist/Explosives expert, give me a jetpack and bombs and I shall make them burn!

Your biggest fan,
Bertoxulous the Tentative

Attachments

Reactions: rogesh
Forgot your password?