Russian Roulette Roster

Huegpaynis

Space Marshal
May 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Huegpaynis
Next time, on tales from the roulette table: RussianJ and the case of the bumbling UEE fraud squad, or "How I learned that those guys down at ArcCorp shipreg are dummies."

Reactions: kiltedfrog

Annitias

Minister of Propaganda
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Oct 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Annitias

To think this ship already has some tales to tell and it's not even a collection of spaceship-shaped pixels yet bodes well for great adventures once in the Star Citizen Universe. ;)
Well we have nearly a full crew here now, nearly.

Plus we had all the tales trying to get it and now this is the most viewed thread on TEST General. Slowly gaining on most replied as well.

Last edited:

Huegpaynis

Space Marshal
May 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Huegpaynis
Maybe in general discussion? I don't really care about metrics on forums, but I bet there's someone on the spreadsheet squad who thinks that's neat.

Annitias

Minister of Propaganda
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Oct 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Annitias
At this time we have 48 crew members excluding support craft crew. From what I have seen, we have the most filled out crew of any Jav out there so far.

S

svenrichter

I may have been offering cookies out of the back of my van.
Those were some strong cookies, man. I only took one and all of a sudden the walls began to melt, everyone turned into weird monsters and after a day, I was vomiting for three days straight... It was pretty metal. 10/10 Would eat again.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Forgot your password?