Minister of Propaganda
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Oct 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Annitias
As l
It is an honor to have been given the role of bartender. I understand the gravity of the position and my responsibility to the fine crew of the Russian Roulette, namely getting you all as #rekt as possible and maintaining the highest standard of inebriation during any exercise or mission we are called on to carry out by our Glorious Leader.

It will be my pleasure to serve (beer, hard liquor, the occasional wine) alongside you all, and I want to take this opportunity to thank our fine Captain, RussianJ, to whom we all owe an immense debt of gratitude.

However, this job requires me to keep a certain standard of professionalism. I will leave you with this warning: Only beverages of class, high proof, or both shall be served. Any crew member requesting or found in possession of any drink with lite, RTD, virgin, or soft in the name will be given a single chance to redeem themselves via a beer funnel filled with strong stout or porter. Failure to comply or complete will result in immediate airlocking.
So long as you stock good vodka and scotch we shall be fine. You will love the ticket I have with CS about the room slots.

Randson

Space Marshal
Oct 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Randson
If my new beerfarer stays unmelted until release, I will sign on for fueling, maybe park a SH or gladiator in the Jav hanger, unless a redeemer takes all the parking... damn redeemers with their guns and... make out partys
Well the news on the Redeemer and hangar setup is: i have an LTI Redeemer Package that I have pretty well offered as tribute to the Javelin for it will be a risk based job at all times when in use. The Redeemer will be open for use to our flight crew, pilots, and marines so they will not have to sacrifice their own ships in combat. This being said, a Redeemer will ALWAYS be on standby for everything from shuttling to supporting the Javelin.

Last edited:

kiltedfrog

Commander
Sep 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Grimm_Starfish
Well the news on the Redeemer and hangar setup is i have an LTI Redeemer Package that I have pretty well offered as tribute to the Javelin as it will be a risk based job at all times with it. The Redeemer will be open to use to our flight crew, pilots, and marines so they will not have to sacrifice their own ships in combat. This being said, a Redeemer will ALWAYS be on standby for everything from shuttling to supporting the Javelin.
Awesome, this is good news!

Annitias

Minister of Propaganda
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Oct 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Annitias

Also, I talked to RussianJ about becoming the Master of Ceremonies for on-board parties, but I'm thinking he should rightfully fill that role himself.

Count me in for Ship Counselor. Think of Deanna Troi and Billy Mays having a hideous love child. That will be me. ;)
Give that man a Mic, much better him than me. I can drink all the time, he has to stop to talk.

Reactions: kiltedfrog

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
However, this job requires me to keep a certain standard of professionalism. I will leave you with this warning: Only beverages of class, high proof, or both shall be served. Any crew member requesting or found in possession of any drink with lite, RTD, virgin, or soft in the name will be given a single chance to redeem themselves via a beer funnel filled with strong stout or porter. Failure to comply or complete will result in immediate airlocking.
Oh dear. I seem to have accidentally brought a lite beer on board. I suppose I'll have to suffer the punishment. Such a hard life I lead.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
For future reference, the stout funnel is available to any who request it, and free if you finish it in one. No need to look like a rookie by bringing shit beer on the boat.
Thank god, I was getting ill just carrying that crap around.

Nuke

Captain
Nov 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Nuke
Give me a job that allows me to shoot something I'll be more than glad to shoot them.

Cap'n Wykstrom

Admiral
Dec 3, 2014
RSI Handle
veradin
It occurs to me that you require the expertise of a Captain with an anti-capital ship to fly cover for you and deal with the big targets. My Retaliator, the Century Hawk, can get the job done if the price is right.

Reactions: Annitias

thanatos73

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
thanatos1973
It is an honor to have been given the role of bartender. I understand the gravity of the position and my responsibility to the fine crew of the Russian Roulette, namely getting you all as #rekt as possible and maintaining the highest standard of inebriation during any exercise or mission we are called on to carry out by our Glorious Leader.

It will be my pleasure to serve (beer, hard liquor, the occasional wine) alongside you all, and I want to take this opportunity to thank our fine Captain, RussianJ, to whom we all owe an immense debt of gratitude.

You got my vote as long as there is Guiness...(not that I have a position on RussianJ's ship, but still, if there is Guiness, I'm there.)

Vapsyvox

Designated Driver
Nov 2, 2013
RSI Handle
Vapsyvox
Do you have a position where i can laze around? Perhaps I can be the Salacious Crumb to RussianJ's Jabba the Hutt.

Reactions: Annitias
Forgot your password?