RussianJ - Are you Hardcore enough for a Javelin?

CaptainRichard

Stream Meister
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Sep 29, 2014
RSI Handle
CaptainRichard
Also, posts are already showing up on the grey market, but they are being deleted as fast as they are posted.

GrammarGestapo

Pro Chat Necromancer
Jun 8, 2014
RSI Handle
TheGrammarpolice
whatever you do, don't melt the javelin for a corvette. A corvette is a tiny, tiny ship. An Idris would be more useful and we already have like 20 of those! The javelin is far more important to the org than a corvette; which we are already saving for anyway.

Reactions: Randson

Liquor_and_ores

Space Marshal
Jun 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Liquor_and_Ores
50 ship batchs, super rare cap ship with LTI, it would be silly to not see it pop up on the grey market

Hell I am tempted by it, even if its like a old car rebuilding project.

I just don't want to melt what ships I have and add like 750 to it, not to mention I am in a area now that.... well lets just say I am wireless, to wireless, then wireless internet :/

Randson

Space Marshal
Oct 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Randson
whatever you do, don't melt the javelin for a corvette. A corvette is a tiny, tiny ship. An Idris would be more useful and we already have like 20 of those! The javelin is far more important to the org than a corvette; which we are already saving for anyway.
I already told RussianJ not to melt it. When we decided to go for the javelin, both the Idris and the corvette was still in mind. With so many local players to where we live, friends and org members were willing to work together and crew it out. The reason Russian included me on it was because he needed help to purchase the ship itself. He melted a lot of ships he really wanted to keep for this ship. The Russian Roulette will not be getting sold. ^_^

GrammarGestapo

Pro Chat Necromancer
Jun 8, 2014
RSI Handle
TheGrammarpolice
okay, russian roulette is an acceptable name. I like that!

Annitias

Minister of Propaganda
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Oct 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Annitias
I already told RussianJ not to melt it. When we decided to go for the javelin, both the Idris and the corvette was still in mind. With so many local players to where we live, friends and org members were willing to work together and crew it out. The reason Russian included me on it was because he needed help to purchase the ship itself. He melted a lot of ships he really wanted to keep for this ship. The Russian Roulette will not be getting sold. ^_^
Sadly, not even I could swing it alone. Had to pull ships from him to melt down.

I wonder if I can get 10k on the black market for it...

Reactions: Randson

GrammarGestapo

Pro Chat Necromancer
Jun 8, 2014
RSI Handle
TheGrammarpolice
Sadly, not even I could swing it alone. Had to pull ships from him to melt down.

I wonder if I can get 10k on the black market for it...
*stares at russian menacingly*

CaptainRichard

Stream Meister
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Sep 29, 2014
RSI Handle
CaptainRichard
Wave 3 sold out in 1 second. Basically, anyone who was lucky enough to have one in their cart during one of the last two waves bought them all instantly.

Sethious

Space Marshal
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
SethiousFel
Which is bullshit, I had one in my cart, hit place order, and the fucking thing gives me a new Out of Stock error message. Man, when will CIG learn that this crap is stupid.

CaptainRichard

Stream Meister
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Sep 29, 2014
RSI Handle
CaptainRichard
Sethious, leave it in your cart, then right at 12:00am PST, hit buy during Wave 4. Wave 3 disappeared instantly from people doing this.

Good luck!

Forgot your password?