RussianJ - Are you Hardcore enough for a Javelin?

Annitias

Minister of Propaganda
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Oct 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Annitias
If anyone wants to contribute towards a giant Russian party boat feel free...

So torn right now between grabbing this or just holding off for a corvette when it drops.

Last edited:

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark

CaptainRichard

Stream Meister
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Sep 29, 2014
RSI Handle
CaptainRichard
So torn right now between grabbing this or just holding off for a corvette when it drops.
You could always pick up the Javelin, then melt it for credits if you decide you'd rather have the Corvette when it drops.

Of course, that might a be a wee bit of surplus credits in your account if you go this route. ;)

Reactions: Civil Hypocricy

Annitias

Minister of Propaganda
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Oct 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Annitias
Brother is pitching in on it now, can't believe I will seriously drop that kind of cash on a single ship, hope people want to crew.

Reactions: Randson

Randson

Space Marshal
Oct 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Randson
Brother is pitching in on it now, can't believe I will seriously drop that kind of cash on a single ship, hope people want to crew.
Blah, melt my hangar and pay my next paycheck into the ship? heh, why the heck not, small price to pay to cruise in style. *shrugs*

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Provide a regular ration of rum and hijinks, and I'll happily crew up.

NKato

Grand Admiral
Apr 25, 2014
RSI Handle
NKato
If anyone wants to contribute towards a giant Russian party boat feel free...

We'll use the TEST capship fund for Corvettes, if we forgo the Idris-P sale on Friday.

And a Destroyer would be a valuable, if not frequently used, asset when it comes to responding to major threats. I will devote a portion of Curveball's revenue to arming it. :3

Forgot your password?