Saber Raven Giveaway Contest Thread - Winner announced! It's Crichten!

Yes?

• Yes

Votes: 16 10.3%
  • Yes

Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Yes but with sprinkles

Votes: 129 83.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
If I win, I would like Montoya to read the following statement on my bee half.

"Dear Test Squadron, the Best Squardon. I love you all so much. Thank you for this gift. I shall treasure it always or until the insurance runs out.
I'd like to thank Blind Owl and Meercatone/Madcatone for starting Test Squadron, and Sum1 for being the best raid leader we have, and a special shout out to IrishNutcase for being able to talk after forty beers. I'd also like to thank DocShaftoe for helping me with that fungal infection, rubbing an onion into my eye really took the pain away from it!
To all my friends, supporters, managers, and the mycologists that I fired, a special thanks for all the friendship, support, management, and therapy.
To my mom, and dad, who have no idea what Test Squadron or Star Citizen is, thanks for giving me my genetic profile, and not abandoning me in a trash bin.
To the education system, a shout out, for learnin me da Oxford Comma.
And my biggest shout out, thank you, and salutation, goes to the President of the United States of America, and founder of the National Park System that I live in when I can't afford rent, the best ever Theodore Roosevelt!"

Theodore Roosevelt and Sasquatch.gif

Forgot your password?