Safety Third.

Raither

Captain
Nov 2, 2017
RSI Handle
Dr_McLaren
Hello TEST, Raither here o7

What drew you to Star Citizen?
The unlimited potential of the game, the beauty and vastness of the 'verse and the fact that you can misbehave a little should you be so inclined!

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Exploration, bounty hunting, cargo hauing, science, and if some dogfighting happens, and PvP/PvE I'm all for it, just will not be seeking out the bloodthirsty samurai-style dogfights the hornet and sabre owners will be all about, more looking to jack of all trades with my Cutlass Black.

What was the first game you remember playing?
Video game? Uh oh. Here goes...
Pong.

What other games do you play?
Played so many games over the years, but currently playing Star Citizen, Overwatch, and not much else at the moment.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

After going through about a hundred or more organizations/faith/synd's on RSI website, TEST seemed to offer the most of what I am looking for in SC. Not going to lie, it's a little scary being lost in a sea of 15000+ people, but what the heck, safety third, full steam ahead!

Picard or Kirk? Kircard. Kirk. Why?

Every episode in a nutshell...
Kirk: Spock, I'm going to do "the thing"!!
Spock: Captain, "the thing" is not recommended.
Kirk: I did the thing.

Therefore, by way of Vulcan logic, Kirk "gets things done" is the only reasonable conclusion for someone in an inebriated state.

EDIT : If Kirk, new Kirk or old Kirk?
Old kirk 'cause he paved the path. New Kirk is amazing, but stands on the shoulders of a giant.

Lastly, I'm still new to SC (about two weeks now) though I've been waiting for years and years for it, but learning as I go and having a blast at the same time! Looking forward to multi-crew and getting together in 3.0

- Raither

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
After going through about a hundred or more organizations/faith/synd's on RSI website, TEST seemed to offer the most of what I am looking for in SC.
Im sorry that we did not promote ourselves enough that you first had to dig through 100 other orgs!

Im calling a meeting with our marketing dept, we need to work harder so that nobody else has to suffer like you did!

Raither

Captain
Nov 2, 2017
RSI Handle
Dr_McLaren
Much like pants, an organization should fit properly or you get issues in all the wrong places. I only went through 100+ org's to find the pants that fit best.

In all fairness, it surely was not a failing your marketing teams part. Hell, I would even buy them a case of beer for their great efforts in recruiting. They had actually sent me an invite to TEST a few days ago and I applied to TEST without knowing the invite was there. Your super-secret psychic marketing team deserves two cases of beer though imo, no question.

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Welcome to TEST SQUADRON! :beer::beer::beer::beer::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers:

Yes another Pong player, we're getting many now... as in we where there when it all started... :smile:
Oh! no, now I feel old.... Note to self, never speak about it again.... ha ha ha ha....
Looking forward to fly with ya....

CHEERS! :beers::beers::beers::beer::beer::beer::beer:

Forgot your password?