Salutations, citizens!

KodokuRogue

Ensign
Feb 23, 2024
RSI Handle
KodokuRogue
I'm KodokuRogue, but feel free to just call me Kodo!

I'm a midwest dude from Minnesota! Started playing Star Citizen a few years back after desperately wanting a world I could truly immerse myself in (needless to say, Star Citizen did the trick!) I spend most of my time doing combat; bounties, bunkers, etc., and really enjoy boots on the ground encounters. The first game I remember playing was Wii Sports Resort when I was but a wee lad. I currently play GTA V, Elden Ring, Halo, The Finals, Warframe and RDR2 on occasion, and definitely more that aren't coming to mind. But for single player games I'm a sucker for the Life is Strange series, Last of Us, and Cyberpunk 2077 (my favorite of the lot, I'm obsessed with it, it's starting to become a problem). I found out about test Squadron via the RSI website and seeing the Star Citizen Tribute video was all it took to convince me to join XD. And Kirk is number one, new Kirk at that, I will die on this hill. Looking forward to playing with you all!

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Welcome to the TEST party!

Your intro says that you're interested in the combat aspects of SC & SQ42 when it comes out. Have you discovered any vehicles that you're interested in most?

Forgot your password?