Salutations!

Jar'Gon

Admiral
Jul 14, 2018
RSI Handle
Crusade
Hello fellow citizens! Jar'Gon Crusade here reporting for duty (Crusade is my RSI Handle).

I am from Oregon, USA

I absolutely love space games! My first introduction was a game called Star Rangers (it was on DOS). Homeworld is my favorite game of all time. But I played titles such as Freelancer, Freespace, Darkstar One... Independence War 2: Edge of Chaos followed by the X Series, beginning with X2: The Threat and on up to X3: Albion Prelude, were the games that really started to blow my mind, feeling like I was in a living universe and could build and be whatever and whoever I wanted in that universe.

Enter Star Citizen: I can land on planets?! That is one thing the X Series never gave me. Wait, I can do...?! The list goes on. That is my story of what drew me to Star Citizen.

There are so many things that I am looking forward to in Star Citizen. I think I am most looking forward to experiencing everything, as cheesy as that might sound. Exploration sounds way cool, salvage, etc.

As above, my first space game was Star Rangers on DOS, but the first video game I remember playing is Battle Chess on DOS. I also recently got DOSBox and downloaded that game for nastalgia. As for other games, outside of that genre, way too many to count. Some of my favorites are GTA, Star Wars Jedi Knight 2: Jedi Outcast, and Star Trek Armada.

I heard about Test Squadron when I had Org.'s inviting me to join and then I did my own research and looked at the list starting from the biggest. I looked at the top 3-4 but was very impressed with Test. Not only the biggest, but Montoya's YouTube videos cracked me up while bringing truth and clarity. Plus, not knowing exactly what I want to do in game, other than a basic roleplay idea I have for my character, I want to try out everything in the interest of exploring all aspects of the game and it seems many Org.'s don't allow that.

Also, Picard or Kirk? Um... Janeway! :P
Big Star Trek fan here but I like all the Captain's in their own way. Voyager did introduce me to Star Trek, and I've watched every episode of Voyager, Next Gen, DS9, & Enterprise, along with all of the Next Gen movies. I've only seen a couple of episodes and movies of TOS, so if I had to choose, it would likely be Picard.

Excited to see all of your smiling faces in the 'Verse!

Forgot your password?