Salute bonjour! that's about all the french I know how to spell

PattyTheCake

Captain
May 26, 2020
RSI Handle
PattyTheCake
Hi! I'm Pat, PattyTheCake, and I like flying spaceships around other spaceships. My dislikes include crashing into planetary bodies larger than myself and getting stuck. I'm down for some "group content", if you know what I mean. ;) (If you don't, i mean shooting at bad guys together) I also have more ships that the registration didn't have listed, so I guess I'm overachieving again.

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
Hi! I'm Pat, PattyTheCake, and I like flying spaceships around other spaceships. My dislikes include crashing into planetary bodies larger than myself and getting stuck. I'm down for some "group content", if you know what I mean. ;) (If you don't, i mean shooting at bad guys together) I also have more ships that the registration didn't have listed, so I guess I'm overachieving again.
This part about not liking to crash into planetary bodies worries me. I smell a spai here!
That's fine though, we already have lots of spais.
Welcome to TEST!

PattyTheCake

Captain
May 26, 2020
RSI Handle
PattyTheCake
I did not see this format thingy when i initially posted, so i want to do it now!

Where you from stranger?
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

What drew you to Star Citizen?
Always been a big fan of space games. Played lots of Elite Dangerous and Star Citizen just seemed like it took all the good parts of it and went further. I still remember playing Wing Commander and Freelancer.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)

Exploration, fighting in an FPS squad or dogfighting in a wing with other players. Using some of these specialty ships for what they were designed for, like my Eclipse. I just want to live that space cowboy life!

What was the first game you remember playing?
Super Mario Bros on the NES

What other games do you play?
TheHunter Call of the Wild, Nioh, Dark Souls, Deus Ex, Baldur's Gate. Usually anything immersive with a good narrative.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

Saw an article somewhere about how you guys were the biggest Org out there, and when I checked out the page I liked the sense of humour and you all seemed fun, like I would fit in.

Picard or Kirk?
Benjamin Sisko!

Forgot your password?