SAMs happy-hour-GMT+1-daily-work-COFFEE BAR

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
And boss said "I'm not comfortable having an employee that is smarter than me. You're FIRED!"
and I said "No derp wait I has the dumb! Look I lick ionized salt bricks! SLURP Yum ouch yum it burns! yummy! ouch! GOITERS!"
Then I had no job and a burnt tongue.
I...can READ what you have written...though I do not really UNDERSTAND it :D...but anyway it is quite funny...to READ, well. Situation for you wasn't that, right? :confused:

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
I...can READ what you have written...though I do not really UNDERSTAND it :D...but anyway it is quite funny...to READ, well. Situation for you wasn't that, right? :confused:
I made sure my crew and I had a blast! We did so enjoy making water less metallic...
I could explain it in great detail, but I'm going to need a shot of that Choco con Latte con Rum! :D

MzHartz

Vice Admiral
May 24, 2015
RSI Handle
MzHartz
Pistachio Double Latte Macchiato? That sounds good. I'll take one once I'm done with my Fuzzy Petal. It's from a local coffee shop that I often stop at on my way to work. Cardamom soda, topped with espresso, and an orange zest. It's quite tasty.

Reactions: Blind Owl

MzHartz

Vice Admiral
May 24, 2015
RSI Handle
MzHartz
Whats a "Fuzzy Petal"?

Cardamom soda? But separately served to the espresso, right..?
Nope, all together. I think it was supposed to be floated on top, but it mixed in. It sounded risky, but it was really good. I'll be getting that again! (It was all cold, the espresso was chilled before being added to the soda.)

Reactions: Blind Owl

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Afternoon!

I'll have a large cappuccino please, plus whatever the lady wants! :)

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Green ftw TEA??? Hey, Seung, admit it: you students are boiling some weed in your "green" tea! :D
Well, anticipated that I'm right: here you are!

https://www.topdank.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/weed-tea.jpg
:D:D:D (and yes, right away with only 75,6°C warm water ;)).

Thanks a lot, BUTUZ. Cappu for you.

https://de.jura.com/-/media/global/images/coffee recipes/cappuccino.jpg
I'll take one with a shot Bailys.

https://de.thebar.com/assets/de-de/Images/AK/coffee1425x950_$$069A0000001RbDcIAK.jpg
Thank God its Friday. Ah shit, that means weekend and that means familiy business, entertain the kids...how long until its Monday? :confused:

Let me as a question: BUTUZ...whats that about all the capital letters anyway? An abbreviation for something like "Beer...".......well, can't anticipate on this one :D

Cheers!

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Yum thanks that was lovely!

BUTUZ is as BUTUZ does. There is no why, it abbreviates for no words. :)

Buy the kids Ipads you can leave them for days... :D

Forgot your password?