SAMs happy-hour-GMT+1-daily-work-COFFEE BAR

rogesh

Space Marshal
Oct 25, 2014
RSI Handle
rogesh
Nice my flight should have been at 7:30 but do to two broken alarms we missed it. Had to pay ~300€ for the next one (lift-off time approximately 11:35) when we arrive at the gate it says boarding time is 12:05 but actual boarding time is close to 12:30. Then fully boardet the pilot holds his speech. First he apologized for the delay and is sorry to inform us that we still have to wait 3 hours till we could get a clear for takeoff from the tower... It is now 14:30 and the news is that the weather at the target airport is still sh** (to foggy) so we have to wait that it clears up a bit before we can start.... I'm now 3coffee's in.... I'm loosing my patients xD

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
That's very cold. If it gets to -10 we all go crazy here in the uk and start building bunkers and buying out supermarkets of all food and milk.

rogesh

Space Marshal
Oct 25, 2014
RSI Handle
rogesh
Update of Murphys law. we finaly took of at 15:00 and arrived at 17 a clock in London Heathrow... Now of to buy a ticket for the train lines. My bankcard gets blocked (by the bank probably) and the pin for my credit card is wrong..... Well nice.... My girlfriend has to pay everything.... Well then of we go to the hotel. After one hour of traveling with underground lines we arrive at the wrong hotel.... Nice. Turns out it's a chain and has two locations in London... Some time later (it's around 21 lokal time so 22 from my original timezone). Haven't eaten yet so we go out since the hotel restaurant is already closed. Now it is 1 in the morning I'm going to bed hoping the rest of the vacation is the exact opposite of what happened until now xD

Ps: sorry for whining in here but I just had to share it xD

rogesh

Space Marshal
Oct 25, 2014
RSI Handle
rogesh
This Picture was taken during my latest Ski-vacation in Val Thorens I don't remember the name of the ski-lift that was behind me, but if you would follow the path to your right, you'll pass by this iconic statue:
View attachment 5200
Nice haven't been there but I'm every year in tignes :smile:

But I'm more of a boarder :slight_smile:

Forgot your password?