marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
Now it is 1 in the morning I'm going to bed hoping the rest of the vacation is the exact opposite of what happened until now xD
Well, you used up all of your bad luck
My girlfriend has to pay everything....
See, that's the first sign of good luck :laughing:

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
Oh yes. It's been around -20℃ to -30℃ without adding the windchill for about the last two weeks here. Supposed to start warming up today and tomorrow though. Thank God. Ugh.
Wow, that is cold! I used to like cold weather, but after living in a desert for a while, I have never been able to adjust back to colder weather...so I'm sticking to warmer climates. My hat's off to those who can tolerate that!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Ps: sorry for whining in here but I just had to share it xD
Man, you ain't whining, you're venting. And better to do it through us than to do it to your girlfriend. Enjoy the rest of your vacation my friend. And as @marcsand2 said, your GF paying is damn good luck. ;)
Wow, that is cold! I used to like cold weather, but after living in a desert for a while, I have never been able to adjust back to colder weather...so I'm sticking to warmer climates. My hat's off to those who can tolerate that!
Thanks man. Yeah man, it gets freaking cold in this part of Canada from about Nov to Mar. Sometimes April. Father north it's worse of course. I've about had enough though, and am looking forward to moving to a warmer part of the country.

Lythan

Vice Admiral
Oct 10, 2016
RSI Handle
Lythan
The body is capable of surprising flexibility! At least... when its forced to adapt. Same goes with spicy foods... You eat enough of it and your body will adapt accordingly. Then when you go back to simple foods it will take some time to get that good old taste back :p

BenjiMac

Commander
Dec 11, 2016
RSI Handle
macFionnlagh
Update of Murphys law. we finaly took of at 15:00 and arrived at 17 a clock in London Heathrow... Now of to buy a ticket for the train lines. My bankcard gets blocked (by the bank probably) and the pin for my credit card is wrong..... Well nice.... My girlfriend has to pay everything.... Well then of we go to the hotel. After one hour of traveling with underground lines we arrive at the wrong hotel.... Nice. Turns out it's a chain and has two locations in London... Some time later (it's around 21 lokal time so 22 from my original timezone). Haven't eaten yet so we go out since the hotel restaurant is already closed. Now it is 1 in the morning I'm going to bed hoping the rest of the vacation is the exact opposite of what happened until now xD

Ps: sorry for whining in here but I just had to share it xD
That'll teach you to go to London. Dreadful place and full of wankers with blogs. Scotland is where its at, though I would say that to be fair.

Sorry for your struggles.

rogesh

Space Marshal
Oct 25, 2014
RSI Handle
rogesh
Well, you used up all of your bad luck

See, that's the first sign of good luck :laughing:
I hope so xD
But aparently not quite all of it turns out we paid more than we should have needed for our public transit cards....

rogesh

Space Marshal
Oct 25, 2014
RSI Handle
rogesh
That'll teach you to go to London. Dreadful place and full of wankers with blogs. Scotland is where its at, though I would say that to be fair.

Sorry for your struggles.
Next time I'll go to Scotland and you shall be my guide! xD

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
The body is capable of surprising flexibility! At least... when its forced to adapt. Same goes with spicy foods... You eat enough of it and your body will adapt accordingly. Then when you go back to simple foods it will take some time to get that good old taste back :p
I'd have to eat a LOT of curry to be able to get out in that weather....and I *love* curry!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Have fun while drinking "a few" beer :beers:
Oh we will. I promise.
Good morning - a nice hot cup of coffee please --- weather report today -24.4°C with wind chill of -32 --- forecast Chinook Tuesday and 3.3°C heat wave!
Sounds like you're here in Alberta. -26 yesterday here in Edmonton, -4 today, and +3 by Wednesday.
A Chinook! You sure that isn't global warming?
View attachment 5209
Hahahahaha, stupid Leo is stupid.

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
But Global warming may cause the Weather to get more extrem.
The Winter may be colder, and the summer hotter. So less days with nice Weather, to have Fun outside,
And more days, where you would rather live in your fridge/oven than to go outside.
I have a plan for that eventuality.

Star Citizen.

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
The Winter may be colder, and the summer hotter. So less days with nice Weather, to have Fun outside,
And more days, where you would rather live in your fridge/oven than to go outside.
Canada already has an 60 to 80 centigrade change in temperature between winter and summer... it's about time the rest of you caught up to how advanced we are!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Canada already has an 60 to 80 centigrade change in temperature between winter and summer... it's about time the rest of you caught up to how advanced we are!
What Crude said. We're totally advanced. Do try to keep everyone else. Haha

Forgot your password?