SAMs happy-hour-GMT+1-daily-work-COFFEE BAR

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Ugh. Monday and I am sick. I hate Monday.
Get well very soon! Astros "get-well-soon"-hint of the day: take your son and watch kids movies all day long. Share carrots and apple slices from one plate. Toast with glasses of warm apple juice (yours with some lemon). And have a nap inbetween.
Promissed: next day you are feeling happy and healthy again :grinning::thumbsup:

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
You need coffee ;)
Get well very soon! Astros "get-well-soon"-hint of the day: take your son and watch kids movies all day long. Share carrots and apple slices from one plate. Toast with glasses of warm apple juice (yours with some lemon). And have a nap inbetween.
Promissed: next day you are feeling happy and healthy again :grinning::thumbsup:
Y'all are so good to me, haha.

I'm much better now, merci beaucoup!

Reactions: Jolly_Green_Giant

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Hell, again I'm kind of...off, haha ^^ Since several weeks now, I am at home because my employer told me that he can't take the responsibility for me, working although ill. This whole situation is killing me, literally. I am at home, munching medics, waiting for my medical surgery - which isn't even scheduled yet! And this fucks up my whole financials. Boy, I wish I wouldn't have had spend so much money on space ships. That would be better nights for me, if this money would be on my banking account as backup. But alas, instead there is not much. Still, hope remains - every day. Every day I'm looking into my email account, hoping to find a message from the hospital; again and again and again. But no message so far. Crap this is. Yeah, so, I am at home, days go by, and as they go by, I do not look into the TEST forums - my bad. I'll try to do better ^^

So, what am I doing all the time at home, if not being with TEST? Well, I'm composing. Haven't played the keys for 18 years, more or less, and my fingers were a little bit rusty. But in the meantime the piano plays well again...my fingers play well again...whatever. I've composed three pieces of music so far which I will "release" somewhen next month. The first two tracks are currently post-processed and finished by a Star Citizen who owns a sound studio. So I'm excited and curious about the outcome. :smile: The remaining time, I'm doing some work at home like dishes, laundry etc., making long walks with the dog, smoking a pipe now and then, trying to think positive, positive, positive. This is the hardest lesson of all.

Hopefully, you are all doing well, my dear TEST buddys @marcsand2 @Blind Owl @CrudeSasquatch @rogesh (and of course literally all TESTies :D ). All the best, have a marvelous week, stay healthy!
Astro

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Sam! Good to hear from you my friend.
I'm sorry to hear of your troubles my friend. Waiting on surgery while watching your finances dwindle would not be a situation I would wish on anyone. I'm praying that you get that surgery soon, so you can get back to living your life.

Composing music again though, that's amazing! I hope we can all get a listen sometime in the near future. I personally would love to hear your music.

I'm glad you're thinking positive. That is essential. Things can be difficult enough without our brains starting to cause us issues as well. Keep your activities up, walking the dog, making music, getting outside, playing with your son, etc etc etc. Don't let yourself slip into negativity.

If you need anything my friend, please don't hesitate to ask.

Get well soon Sam.

Wolfy

Space Kitty
Donor
Apr 27, 2017
RSI Handle
WolfytheWarlock
Hell, again I'm kind of...off, haha ^^ Since several weeks now, I am at home because my employer told me that he can't take the responsibility for me, working although ill. This whole situation is killing me, literally. I am at home, munching medics, waiting for my medical surgery - which isn't even scheduled yet! And this fucks up my whole financials. Boy, I wish I wouldn't have had spend so much money on space ships. That would be better nights for me, if this money would be on my banking account as backup. But alas, instead there is not much. Still, hope remains - every day. Every day I'm looking into my email account, hoping to find a message from the hospital; again and again and again. But no message so far. Crap this is. Yeah, so, I am at home, days go by, and as they go by, I do not look into the TEST forums - my bad. I'll try to do better ^^

So, what am I doing all the time at home, if not being with TEST? Well, I'm composing. Haven't played the keys for 18 years, more or less, and my fingers were a little bit rusty. But in the meantime the piano plays well again...my fingers play well again...whatever. I've composed three pieces of music so far which I will "release" somewhen next month. The first two tracks are currently post-processed and finished by a Star Citizen who owns a sound studio. So I'm excited and curious about the outcome. :smile: The remaining time, I'm doing some work at home like dishes, laundry etc., making long walks with the dog, smoking a pipe now and then, trying to think positive, positive, positive. This is the hardest lesson of all.

Hopefully, you are all doing well, my dear TEST buddys @marcsand2 @Blind Owl @CrudeSasquatch @rogesh (and of course literally all TESTies :smile: ). All the best, have a marvelous week, stay healthy!
Astro
If you end up needing the money CIG is relatively understanding when it comes to refunds for medical and emergency issues.

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Sam! Good to hear from you my friend.
I'm sorry to hear of your troubles my friend. Waiting on surgery while watching your finances dwindle would not be a situation I would wish on anyone. I'm praying that you get that surgery soon, so you can get back to living your life.

Composing music again though, that's amazing! I hope we can all get a listen sometime in the near future. I personally would love to hear your music.

I'm glad you're thinking positive. That is essential. Things can be difficult enough without our brains starting to cause us issues as well. Keep your activities up, walking the dog, making music, getting outside, playing with your son, etc etc etc. Don't let yourself slip into negativity.

If you need anything my friend, please don't hesitate to ask.

Get well soon Sam.
Thanks a lot, dear Owl. Funny enough, though being aware that there is only little you can do, even reading the words make me smile - thanks for that :slight_smile: As soon as the first piece of music is finished I will post it in the general forums :thumbsup:

If you end up needing the money CIG is relatively understanding when it comes to refunds for medical and emergency issues.
Hopefully. Currently, I am still hoping that everything will become fine and I won't be forced to ask CIG because I once told myself that I won't try to draw money from CIG, because I believe in their project and their skills and the people. And even they need their monthley salarys, right? :wink:

I hope that your surgery will speed up a little. Get well soon Sam.
Fingers crossed, my friend. Every day I'm looking several times in my email account for a message from the hospital *lesigh*

Get well Sam! We need a healthy barista if we're going to survive the coming owlpocalypse. That's when Star Citizen releases and wet stay up owl night long.

I have only one musical bone. My funny bone. I bang it on things and yell Owl owl owl
:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::thumbsup: I'm very looking forward to all of this :grin::grin::grin:

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Thanks a lot, dear Owl. Funny enough, though being aware that there is only little you can do, even reading the words make me smile - thanks for that :slight_smile: As soon as the first piece of music is finished I will post it in the general forums :thumbsup:
You're most welcome my friend. I'm glad I could put a smile on your face.
I'm looking forward to that first piece of music. :)

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Gooood Morning everyone! Something strange - and wonderful - has happened: Friday I got a call from my boss. First some smalltalk, kind of "warming-up-chat", and my first thought was: "Wow, nice, he wants to ask me about my health."
But then, the conversation became odd. Usually a straight talking guy, my boss began to "um" and "err", talking in strange...sentence constructions. And suddenly I thought "Oh boy, now its time to say goodbye - this is all about a dismissal wage". But I decided to say nothing and just let him talk.
It then surprisingly came in an whole other way than expected: he finally asked, taking accoung of my health status, if it would be possible for me getting back to work IF I'd do that from home. "Everything can, nothing has to", he explained, but there is a project where my skills are needed.
...wow, that was very unexpected - and a wonderful surprise, I can tell! That means: full compensation, 100% work at home - no financial headache anymore.:beers:
Now, anything I finally need is that date for the surgery :)
Have a nice start into the week! :tea:

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
Gooood Morning everyone! Something strange - and wonderful - has happened: Friday I got a call from my boss. First some smalltalk, kind of "warming-up-chat", and my first thought was: "Wow, nice, he wants to ask me about my health."
But then, the conversation became odd. Usually a straight talking guy, my boss began to "um" and "err", talking in strange...sentence constructions. And suddenly I thought "Oh boy, now its time to say goodbye - this is all about a dismissal wage". But I decided to say nothing and just let him talk.
It then surprisingly came in an whole other way than expected: he finally asked, taking accoung of my health status, if it would be possible for me getting back to work IF I'd do that from home. "Everything can, nothing has to", he explained, but there is a project where my skills are needed.
...wow, that was very unexpected - and a wonderful surprise, I can tell! That means: full compensation, 100% work at home - no financial headache anymore.:beers:
Now, anything I finally need is that date for the surgery :slight_smile:
great news. So now you are @home@work

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Woohoo!!! That's great news Sam!
*Happy dance*
I'm so happy for you. :hugging::hugging:

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
Oh wow, that is great news! Keep us posted!

Forgot your password?